Another Marine on the board. . .

Rob W.

Verified SOF
Looks like you guys have another Marine on the board to put up with.

Currently I am out at the Recon Training Company in Camp Pendleton, CA, where I am serving as the Chief Instructor for the newly created Marine Corps' Recon Team Leader Course. While here at the school house I have also worked at the Basic Recon Course as a Patrolling Phase Instructor, Tactical Instructor and Plt Sgt.

Prior to this assignment I served with 3rd Recon Bn, 2nd Force Recon Co, and 2nd Recon Bn. Of course I started my career off in the Infantry with Fightin' Fox Co of 2nd Bn/6th Marines.

I joined the board mainly for the general knowledge and b.s. sessions that can be had. Also this is one of the only message board sites that NMCI has allowed me access to!

-Rob

A Marine with a literate intro...:confused: no wonder there are earthquakes and tsunamis now.... :sneaky:

I must confess that I have a secretary that cleans everything up for me, lol. In all actuality it's really a facade. This is just to get in on your guys' good side and then it's all done hill from here. Next thing you know you'll be calling the latrine a "head" and actually using nautical terms when on boats/CRRC's instead of damn left and right! It's fucking port and starboard!

Oh well, I digress.

I must confess that I have a secretary that cleans everything up for me, lol. In all actuality it's really a facade. This is just to get in on your guys' good side and then it's all done hill from here. Next thing you know you'll be calling the latrine a "head" and actually using nautical terms when on boats/CRRC's instead of damn left and right! It's fucking port and starboard!

Oh well, I digress.

I grew up sailing LI sound and still race occasionally... you won't confuse me with nautical terms... btw, weren't Marines originally called Naval Infantry? :-"

I grew up sailing LI sound and still race occasionally... you won't confuse me with nautical terms... btw, weren't Marines originally called Naval Infantry? :-"

Oh here go. Pile on the Dept of the Navy stuff. Yes, we are a Dept of the Navy . . .the Men's Dept!:thumbsup:

But yes, we actually came about to be sharpshooters/security on Naval Ships. Of course, we were also born in a bar:D

I also just learned how to insert those silly smiley things. So stand by. . . :sneaky:

Rob welcome aboard. If you get down to AVTB talk them into taking you fishing. Great place to stop and have a little down time.
Bill

Back