Apologies

Kylepl

Banned
I would just like to apologize to anyone I might of offended in my last thread. I did not mean for that to happen and was just simply looking for opinions on the topic but I may have taken it a bit to far. I will listen to the advice that was given to me by members, sorry guys.

Kyle

I would just like to apologize to anyone I might of have offended in my last thread. I did not mean for that to happen and was just simply looking for opinions on the topic but I may have taken it a bit to too far. I will listen to the advice that was given to me by members, sorry guys.

Kyle

The issue is, I don't think you fully grasp who it is you offended.

Thanks man!

*sigh* I suggest you do some searching around here and figure out who the fuck you just called "man". The senior officer you just referred to with such a casual tone is arguably the most highly respected and well-liked member of this site. That's to say nothing of his significant contributions to the Army and this country. While he is humble and gracious enough to probably let your comment slide, it pisses me off. You need to show a little more respect.

Kyle apologies are nice but change your motto. It's stupid, offensive and just plain wrong. I'm one of the most liberal guys on this board and don't have issues and I have been around for awhile now.

Most of the people on this site will happily listen to your point of view. They may not agree with you much of the time but they listen. It's all about how you conduct yourself.

Some friendly advice is learn about the environment you are in and be aware of your SA.

Take your time and read more and post less and you will find this is a fun and very tolerant site where most people are happy to listen to all points a view. It's a valuable lesson to learn here and just as valuable if you decide to join the military down the road.

I would just like to apologize to anyone I might of offended in my last thread. I did not mean for that to happen and was just simply looking for opinions on the topic but I may have taken it a bit to far. I will listen to the advice that was given to me by members, sorry guys.

Kyle

Your posts in your profile post to yourself, does not show maturity, or respect, or a intelligent life form.

*sigh* I suggest you do some searching around here and figure out who the fuck you just called "man". The senior officer you just referred to with such a casual tone is arguably the most highly respected and well-liked member of this site. That's to say nothing of his significant contributions to the Army and this country. While he is humble and gracious enough to probably let your comment slide, it pisses me off. You need to show a little more respect.
YES SIR!

Well...you've got quite a few spotting rounds that are right on target...

Fire for effect?

The first rule about holes is...

I know this one! "Everyone has one!" No wait, that's "assholes." (which might also be appropriate for this thread) ;)

Oh, the first rule about holes is, "when you find yourself in one, stop digging." I think Kyle reached for a bigger shovel...

We know where he goes to school, and what his real name is. I'm pretty sure I know someone who teaches there.

We're not going to take this any further, but Kyle should keep in mind that even on the Internet, where you think you're anonymous, there are still consequences for one's actions.

Back