Becoming a Nightstalker

Sarge

Verified Military
I put in an application and have been accepted to attend Green Platoon and become a Nightstalker I was just wondering if anyone had some tips as far as what to expect or prepare for before I go? I am already in excellent physical condition scoring in the extended scale on my APFT I just kinda want to know what to expect. Thanks

I put in an application and have been accepted to attend Green Platoon and become a Nightstalker I was just wondering if anyone had some tips as far as what to expect or prepare for before I go? I am already in excellent physical condition scoring in the extended scale on my APFT I just kinda want to know what to expect. Thanks
Great! Good luck mate!.... I hope you realize your project..:thumbsup:

You know the Night Stalker motto? That's all you need to remember through Green Platoon.

NSDQ.

Will do, I've memorized the Night Stalker Creed verbatim and have reviewed all the info that they have sent me over and over. I'm just ready to get back CONUS and do it already.

When are you heading to Green Platoon? I report to Ft. Campbell in August. I have a buddy who was a GP instructor, he didn't want to tell me much but his one piece of advice was to stay motivated! Did you get the GP packet from the unit?

I report mid september. Will most likely run into you there. Yeah I already got all my packets and orders.

Back