Becoming a Ranger which path to take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry50

Unverified
I'm 22 years old have a bachelors in teaching and played college football as a fullback for 4 years. Now I'm out just got my acl and labrum in shoulder repaired so I'm on a 6 month recovery/get into running shape for the military workout ordeal. I've figured all the preparation facts have all my running and dieting planned out due to me being a fullback at 5ft 6in and 240lbs to now 2 months later I'm 5ft 6in and 205lbs (plan to be 185lbs) of just dieting and not really being able to workout outside of abbs, walking, and biking. This is due to me only being 6 weeks out of knee and 4 weeks out of shoulder surgeries. Within month 2 to 3 I will begin running and getting to approximately 30 to 35 miles a week. Also have extensive workout and prep knowledge due to personal trainers and prep people through college football. Which route should I go to become a ranger? Should my contract be 11x option 40 contract or should I go in as 11b with airborne then get into rasp? I plan fully on becoming a ranger also theres no other option. I'm a do or die kinda mentality guy. But would it be better if I give my body more time to prepare for rasp by doing rasp later on or should I just go for it right off the bat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back