Bergdahl 2.0

AWP

SOF Support
What an absolute clown. Idiot.

North Korea detains US soldier who crossed border 'without authorization,' officials say

The soldier was identified by a senior U.S. defense official as Private 2nd Class Travis King, who was serving under U.S. Forces Korea and the U.S. Army and was due to face disciplinary action.

King was to be separated from the military for cause, and was supposed to go back to the U.S., according to the official, but he missed his flight.

A U.S. defense official also told Fox News the soldier was on a tour in a personal capacity and was wearing civilian clothes at the time of the incident.

King, according to one official that spoke to Fox News, disobeyed orders and went on a tour of the DMZ and then broke away from the tour group.

Shit like this always seems to happen when the machine is trying to cover something up or distract the public from some nefarious shenanigans going on inside the belt way...

"Hey, Look - an American citizen is being oppressed by a foreign government !!!"
***Quick lock the doors and power up the shredders - we've got about three news cycle before the public gets tired of hearing about another wayward citizen***

I've just got to wonder how bad Joe's situation has to be before he's at the point of "my best life option is to defect to North Korea."
Sounds to me like he ‘fucked around and found out’…

A senior defense official tells Fox News that Private 2nd Class Travis King had just finished about two months in a South Korean detention facility following a physical altercation with locals. After King was arrested and throughout the time he was held at the facility he made comments that he did not want to come back to America, according to the official.

Think about how stupid you must be to think NK is better than America.

Also why the fuck was a problem soldier like this near that place at all. Seems like a serious leadership failure.
Bro. It's very en vogue to think everywhere is better than America. I am not surprised at all by that. I *am* surprised that he could escape custody and make that happen. And I will bet there will be no accountability for leadership.

Are any international terrorists guilty of straight-up mass murder just laying around? Or do we only trade those for intersectional WNBA players? (Kidding, I know it's the latter.)

Bro. It's very en vogue to think everywhere is better than America. I am not surprised at all by that. I *am* surprised that he could escape custody and make that happen. And I will bet there will be no accountability for leadership.

Are any international terrorists guilty of straight-up mass murder just laying around? Or do we only trade those for intersectional WNBA players? (Kidding, I know it's the latter.)

Everywhere? I mean there are like 2 places that may be close compared to the US. Everywhere else can suck a dick. As I said in SERE. “Cause we are the greatest country on earth”

Probably PV2.

I had to look that up. The Army has three kinds of privates? That sucks. I mean for the privates. You get to E3 and you’re still, basically...a private. The Army needs to come up with a flashier name for E3, give the little troopers some incentive. I mean, Lance Corporals will always be the most demented people in the Marine Corps, but at least the rank sounds a little important.

Last edited:
Back