Best Gun Camera Footage EVER!!!

Either that donkey literally got the shit scared out of it or its so cool that it calmly takes a shit in the middle of a gun run 8-)
I get the feeling the donkey wasn't the only one to shit during that event.

OP: Good find, thanks for posting.

My brother has told some good stories (and probably has better ones that he can't tell) about things they've seen while loitering... 8-)

Either that donkey literally got the shit scared out of it or its so cool that it calmly takes a shit in the middle of a gun run 8-)

One time... at band camp...

One time in Afghanistan an AC-130 crewmember was going over some kill cam footage with me. In it, one bad guy was strolling in a field, thinking he got far enough away from the fight that he wouldn't be targeted any more, 105 near-miss produced a huge plume of dust that obscured the IR for a second or two, when the dust cleared there was ol' boy, obviously hurting a little but still managing to stagger around a bit. There was a big hot spot where the 105 hit and lots of little hotspots all around. The target of course was a big hotspot, and very easily identifiable. There was a small, thin hotspot kind of trailing along behind the target. I thought it was blood on the ground, but it kept moving with the target (who at this point was still upright but not really moving very much). me: "What is this right here?" crewmember: "well, those are his intestines." The target collapsed a second or two later.

Back