Best Military Movie of All Time

Out of all the posts no one even mentioned The Great Raid. They did a screening of it for us 1/75 guys back in '05. Great movie.

Taegukgi is my favorite war movie.

Terms of some older based war/warrior movies:
Braveheart, Centurion, Gladiator, Valhalla Rising, and Last Samurai

Three Netflix favorites:

Flame and Citron (Danish Resistance)
Army of Crime (French Resistance)
Max Manus (Norwegian Resistance)

Enjoy!

I thought this thread was about the "best" and not "Every military related movie I've ever seen" because looking at some of the responses in this thread....anyway.

Patton, 12 O'Clock High, A Bridge Too Far, Bridges at Toko-Ri, and Gods and Generals if you can sit through the entire movie.

BHD....I hate Mark Bowden, I hate the book, so you can guess what I think of the movie and the only redeeming qualities to Tears of the Sun and Pearl Harbor were Monica Bellucci and Kate Beckinsale respectively. Take Kate out of PH and you're left with the gayness of Top Gun without a hot chick turned lesbian. I blame Tom Cruise, his gayness was so extreme it turned her to the other side.

I thought this thread was about the "best" and not "Every military related movie I've ever seen" because looking at some of the responses in this thread....anyway.

Patton, 12 O'Clock High, A Bridge Too Far, Bridges at Toko-Ri, and Gods and Generals if you can sit through the entire movie.

BHD....I hate Mark Bowden, I hate the book, so you can guess what I think of the movie and the only redeeming qualities to Tears of the Sun and Pearl Harbor were Monica Bellucci and Kate Beckinsale respectively. Take Kate out of PH and you're left with the gayness of Top Gun without a hot chick turned lesbian. I blame Tom Cruise, his gayness was so extreme it turned her to the other side.

Name and shame them so...!!! Ha..ha! :-" :p :D

I agree with you, but sometimes you remember again other war movies and think oh maybe they were the best movie or close to it! :D

Back