Big Bird

Sweet. I finally met some of the guys in my new unit yesterday and got to paw at the 64's a bit. I can't wait to start flying...

and blow stuff up }:-)

You'll get there too Rav. It's a long process for everyone I know who's gone into aviation. I'm still looking at another year of being a WOC, before I even start learning how to fly :(

The key is to keep moving in that direction though. Maybe you'll even get to be a little bird pilot, then I'll be the jealous one ;)

8y9rmp.jpg

Download HiRes

28cn50h.jpg

Download HiRes

20rs93d.jpg

Download HiRes

NEAR CHINHAE, Republic of Korea -- Members of the 320th Special Tactics Squadron jump into the water from the back of a U.S. Army MH-47 helicopter from the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (Airborne) during an infiltration/exfiltration training mission here March 20 during Foal Eagle 2009. Foal Eagle is an annual combined training exercise for U.S. and Republic of Korea forces to evaluate and improve their ability to coordinate procedures, plans and systems necessary to defend the ROK. The 320th STS is deployed from Kadena Air Base, Japan, and the 160th SOAR is deployed from Fort Lewis, Wash. (U.S. Air Force photo by James D'Angina)

1q4w08.jpg

Download Hi-Res
A U.S. Army MH-47G Chinook helicopter prepares to land at Landing Zone Finch in the Imperial Desert, Calif., Oct. 19, 2009. The aircraft is participating in Assault Support Tactics One during Weapons and Tactics Instructor Course 1-10, hosted by Marine Aviation Weapons and Tactics Squadron 1.

dvsd9t.jpg

Download Hi-Res
A U.S. Army MH-47G Chinook helicopter unloads U.S. Marines with Echo Company, 2nd Battalion, 7th Marine Regiment at Landing Zone Finch in the Imperial Desert, Calif., Oct. 19, 2009. The Marines are participating in Assault Support Tactics One during Weapons and Tactics Instructor Course 1-10, hosted by Marine Aviation Weapons and Tactics Squadron 1.

Interesting to see the Dark Horse crews working with non SOF customers - good for us, bad for mr. Taliban >:{

Back