Bin Laden Raid Book: First-Hand Account Of Navy SEAL Mission Will Be Released On Sept. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If someone's going to publish articles/stories/posts on the internet, then others can be expected to comment on them.

I've got a mind of my own, opinions of my own and I'll post up what I want.
If some people don't like it, then that's just too bad.
It's called freedom of speech, something which I believe is a heated subject right now, depending on what country you live in.

Actually you can't post what the hell you want... If you read the rules of the site and you are a new member so they should be still fresh in your mind...

If whatever the hell you want breaches our rules then it will be deleted and you might be along with it..FYI.

If someone's going to publish articles/stories/posts on the internet, then others can be expected to comment on them.

I've got a mind of my own, opinions of my own and I'll post up what I want.
If some people don't like it, then that's just too bad.
It's called freedom of speech, something which I believe is a heated subject right now, depending on what country you live in.

Way to go sparky. I just bought it tonight, and you made it on my radar. Batting .1000 for the TARD's

Just finished it. For some reason 2 songs came to mind. Rocket Man by Elton John and Dog Days are Over by Florence and the Machine. Most will not like this but I understand why he wrote it and do not fault him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back