Bortac

Status
Not open for further replies.

hagerman

Unverified
Hello all, I am retired Border Patrol/Bortac and found this site while trying to identify another individual..
I retired with 26 years in the border patrol and 24 in Bortac, class 1.
Bortac is a special operations group that was under the DOJ, I&NS, USBP until the DHS screwup. (JMHO).
While trying to find the info, I read some interesting comments regarding Bortac here and on some other sites..
Anyhow, I have worked with a lot of Special forces guys in Bolivia and am proud to have been able to call them brothers.
Thank you and take care. John Ketzler

Thank you LL
PS, There were some seals down there in Bolivia also, but you never seen them...they were too busy in front of the mirror. I am just kidding.

Thank you LL
PS, There were some seals down there in Bolivia also, but you never seen them...they were too busy in front of the mirror. I am just kidding.

If you write that as SEALS, folks around here will be more inclined to speak with you. This community is a bit ah.... well you know... on using the correct terminology and acronyms capitalized and such.

LL

Right..the SEALS were too busy coming their locks in front of the mirror to do anything but eat fish and play.
Meanwhile the SF guys kept the bases safe and intel going, besides doing mean barbeques on the weekends.

Right..the SEALS were too busy coming their locks in front of the mirror to do anything but eat fish and play.
Meanwhile the SF guys kept the bases safe and intel going, besides doing mean barbeques on the weekends.
I like this guy already...
Welcome to SS
SBG sends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back