Case Study #2: The Loyal Wife

Two endings that would go well ( i think)

1. Jody gets drafted and ends up being chogie boy to any SF Group...
(Someone has to burn the shit from the latrines)

2. Marauder gets strung up for dragging the shiite outa this story.. ;)

Just my opinion...

S

Jody, leaves the Army, moves to southern Indiana whe he starts a life of crime, then early nov 07 he decides to hold up a group of people who are staying in some cabins.
He approaches seeing a couple of vehicles, one fancy looking pimped out car that jody decides he'll take for himself, a pickup full of lawn-care equipment another pickup that looks like it belongs to a homeless bum...

Jody peeks through the window, to see them drinking and eating, "excellent, this should be easy" jody says as he pulls his pocket knife out, "if they mess with me I'll cut one" he mentally tells himself to stay away from the giant looking guy in the corner, he see a guy who looks like a bum, who he guesses owns the shitty looking pickup outside, and under the leopard fur hat a dapper man explaining what sounds to jody like "pimping aint easy" strange thinks jody but the pimp looks like he's the type with money.

Just then he is spotted, but he dosent care, "I'll take anyone who messes with me, I was a badass soljah"

He hears metallic cocking type sounds as he opens the door knife in hand.........

He ends up spending the rest of his life working in a menial, dead-end job with no prospect of ever doing any better...

Sir, ther are Sum edumacated so-juz what dint get ossifered. You caint fire yur editor, ya gotta deevorce her...:doh: too costly, I suggest an alternative punishment, non-judicial, but fitting the faux-pas, n'est pas?}:-)

Correct on all counts... I didn't give my editor/wife a chance to review it before I started posting; although I will attempt to deflect blame at any opportunity, like all the rest of the errors, this one is on me.

Since it was sent first, you open the JAG’s email first. It’s brief, a couple of paragraphs about his family, what some mutual friends are up to now, but the last paragraph is the most interesting:

“Jody Schum received a bad-conduct discharge and is currently in jail, serving a six-month sentence for theft, adultery, conduct unbecoming, disrespect to a superior commissioned officer, and failure to obey a lawful order. Seems like the new Division Staff Judge Advocate thought the case had merit. Thought you might like to know. Cheers!”

You smile when you notice that the signature block- the “new Division Staff Judge Advocate” is none other than your old buddy, Major- no, now Lieutenant Colonel- Tort. Good for him.

As soon as you open Rico’s email, you know this message is not typical of him. It’s about four paragraphs long, which is three paragraphs longer than anything else you ever remember getting from him. He says he and his family are doing just fine out at Fort Huachuca. He said he heard through the NCO grapevine that Jody got some jail time and is getting kicked out of the Army. He also says that he called SGT Bradley’s parents to let them know about what happened with Jody. They gave him some unexpected news- Mrs. Bradley is dead.

/////

One more post...\

Brain tumor was real?

Suicide?

Did someone off the bitch~

This random posting of pits and pieces...no timing or pattern or direction of reason.....

This is psychological warfare.....

and damn your good at it! :D

Brain tumor was real?

Suicide?

Did someone off the bitch~

This random posting of pits and pieces...no timing or pattern or direction of reason.....

This is psychological warfare.....

and damn your good at it! :D

And notice how they aren't the typical 1000+ word postings, but modest 200 word or less postings.

That's just teasing.

Because Mrs. Bradley died so young (she was only 26), the medical examiner directed an autopsy. The tumor that Brenda Bradley had was malignant, not benign as originally diagnosed. The tumor likely caused a specific kind of medical condition, the name of which Rico explains he doesn’t recall, and says he probably couldn’t spell anyway. At any rate, the condition causes blackouts and memory loss. It also suppresses impulse control and impedes decision-making, which could explain the promiscuity and the other erratic behavior Brenda was exhibiting. In short, it appears that the tumor was largely- perhaps completely- responsible for Brenda’s behavior.

Breda’s in-laws went on to explain that since she had previously given them a durable power of attorney and had named them as her beneficiaries when she had a will done up three or four years ago, all of the Bradleys’ insurance money was left to Bradley’s parents, who subsequently placed it in trust for the Bradleys’ two sons.

Bradley’s parents told Rico that they chose not to remember their daughter-in-law the way that she ended up- angry, confused, and unfaithful. They chose to remember her the way she was before the tumor- the woman who their son was in love with, and who had given them two wonderful, beautiful grandchildren.

Two people dead and one in jail… two boys orphaned; lives destroyed. It was hardly a happy ending to the story, but perhaps it was the best possible resolution to a crappy situation. You think it’s an ending that you can live with.

The end.

Really.

Thanks for your patience.

Now stop PMing me about this thread ;)

Was it Jody or was it the new boyfriend? I don't think the brain tumor was malignant, nor fast growing. Those, or she screwed around with some other woman's husband....

Try keeping up with the rest of us... :rolleyes:

LOL! :D

I guess we'll have ta...

Great story but as you have already pointed out, everyone loses..

I thought that I had posted at the beginning about the brain tumor affecting her behavior, but I guess I just thought it. :doh:

Great story, Mara! Thanks! :)

Back