Case Study #2: The Loyal Wife

LOL. I was looking back through this thread and realized that at 42 pages long (right now), people started telling the good-sir to wrap it up around page 15.

Way to be responsive M.

yet everyone hung around...LOL

Yeah I had never seen this. Even reading it straight through I was bothered by Mara's apparent pleasure in dragging the story out. Glad the kid got what he deserved, and also glad the poor dude didn't die overseas.

Dude holy crap. Just read the whole thing, quite an accomplishment for a scout mind you.... man you need to print this up and sell it. Amazing story.

Glad you liked it. In a couple of days I'll be settled in at my new house and will have nothing better to do than sip 18-year-old Glenlivet, take on toxic Army leaders, and write case studies for the the amusement of my fellow Shadowspear members. Stay tuned...

Yeah I had never seen this. Even reading it straight through I was bothered by Mara's apparent pleasure in dragging the story out. Glad the kid got what he deserved, and also glad the poor dude didn't die overseas.

lol, these things take time to write, I posted this up at a busy time in my life. Next time will be faster, promise.

Oh, Mara... my mind is churning with appropriate, inappropriate, deleterious and raucus comments, many besmirching your supposed manhood... but alas, I shall desist for the good of the board...

Just put up another damned Case Study already... Hell you're just an overpaid, overgrown, underutilized college student at the moment... who, upon graduation, will be an overpaid, overgrown, underutilized college instructor....

Glad this got bumped as well. Hadn't seen this. Although I was *this* close to being late for work last night because I got so caught up reading the story and frantically scrolling until I saw Marauder06's name that I lost all track of time.

Back