Christmas Day Bombing in Nashville?

I would like to see what @racing_kitty says about the BDA. Surprising their is not as much structural damage to buildings in such a tight area....curious what was probably used.
There’s a traffic cam showing an RV they believe to be the vehicle that exploded.

I’m desperately trying to wait till we see some more information come out... because this whole incident is really making me tweak out a bit.

I’m desperately trying to wait till we see some more information come out... because this whole incident is really making me tweak out a bit.
Same.

Personal opinion...I am absolutely shocked that this has not happened already; I had it in my head that this would be rather routine after 9/11...and as available as guns are in the US, I was expecting pretty frequent terror related shootings as well.

For the most part, none of that took place. I still do not understand why not.

If it's what I think is being alluded to, I'm surprised it took this long to happen. Hopefully I'm wrong but any other motive seems to be better.

With the ATT infrastructure building on 2nd avenue N being the probable target...anything from anti-government, anti-5G, to upset employee...etc.
No gov buildings. No targets of sentimental value. No population centers.

Just a lot of businesses shut down due to government mandate.

Reports of human remains found near the blast center.

'Evacuate now. There is a bomb': Human remains reportedly found near explosion in Nashville that damaged 20 buildings, injured 3

Back