Conceal Carry

dressed up include a jacket for you?

I carry my HK on my belt with a vest, jacket, or something along those lines.

FBI cant ends up helping some more with the larger weapons in terms of keeping the printing down.

Unless you're running velcro closure for your shirt, I wouldn't personally go with anything requiring clothing removal to access.

I use an inside the pants holster "Glock 23" worn in the middle of my back. Leave my polo or T untucked. Id be the first to admit the draw is slow and awkward. It still beats an ankle rig which I don't like. If I can get away with wearing a jacket I use a highride worn strong side. Holster is a Ross. Made in S. Africa. Im not a fan of smaller frame weapons for off duty carry. Question, how many carry extra mags? Im ashamed to say I don't. Bad cop,,,,,,, no donut.

yah but at any weight it's still easy to carry if you're 6'3" and dress casual

once they make boardshorts that have a concealed holster, i'll send in my paperwork for my CCW...until then, i have a knife and a baton.

Any good IWB holster will work for all your occasions. I carry a 1911 in a suit, open shirt, vest, or t-shirt.

Concealed carry depends on two things: what handgun you like that fits your body style for what your wearing. Large frame pistols or revolvers are difficult to conceal unless you wear loose clothing. The moral of the story is to not show, no one needs to know until its time.....

I agree w/the post from Cabbage Head; no one needs to know until it's time. When off-duty, I carry a two inch .38 concealed hammer revolver. When it's warm and I have shorts on, it goes in a pocket holster and my Tshirt is untucked. When cooler, I wear "normal," closer fitting clothes - so it goes on my left ankle. This does take some getting used to. But, if you wear boots, it is not uncomfortable at all. My line of thinking is this: I'm off duty. I'm not going to be making any arrests (as a cop I will stay around and be a great witness for the guys on duty) but I WILL NOT be caught unarmed and unable to defend myself or others. When the whether gets even colder, I sometimes carry my Glock 21 on a belt slide holster covered by my coat.

I carry my G23 mostly in a Blade Tech UCH as mentioned in post # 30 regardless what the dress code is. Another option for me is the 560 custom fit holster (safariland), not for deep concealment, but in conjunction with rain or cold weather jacket.

all Funny Packs I´ve tried, are screaming GUN, exept the Camelbak Funny Pack.

no one like S&W airweights?

CCWrig.JPG

Back