CREW ASI course

dirtmover

Verified Military
I have been googling and really can't find out much about it. If anyone has any info on it it would be much appriecated. All I ask is that if it is any FOUO docs send me a PM and I will give you my outlook address. I would try on SIPR but alas I don't have my SIPR account/ access to a SIPR computer. My class starts on Monday. Thanks in advance

Dirt

I have no idea what that course is, which means it must be pretty cool. :D Good luck.

Lol thanks I am going to learn about the Dukes and Warlock, the stuff to defeat RC IEDs

"They" know those systems too. Your best weapon is your mind and creativity. Think like they do and you'll be successful but always remember they're watching and adjusting based on your actions/reactions.
Don't try to outsmart a bomb maker: just kill them.

I just want to be able to support my guys any way I can. If I get stuck add a fobbit then, I will be the best damn good fobbit there is. I will let you guys know how it goes....for someone who can barely turn on a computer lol.

Well so far so good. We get treated like adults and the instructors make the class very interesting. This is the 1K course not the 1J but I when I get back I am going to try and get that one as well. I am glad that they sent my BN EWO guy...I know who is going to be my study buddy. lol

Well so far so good. I passed the MOD 1 test with only 2 wrong....made stupid mistakes and learned reading the question is important lol. Learned about wave propagation and all that kind of stuff. Have even more respect for SIGINT and Commo people. Some of the theory classes were kind of tough for Simone who moves diet for a living. All the instructors are top notch and and make death by powerpoint enjoyable lol. If you can get the class in go to it. It really helps with understanding how the DUKES and all that stuff works.

We have this older guy named Bob.......wow he is a wealth of information. He ran our study hall today, if I can know even a quarter of the stuff he knows I will be pretty freaking smart. He really helped me shoot down all the ideas some of the guys could come up with not to use the CREW systems.

We also have some Air Force officers that are really affable and have helped me out. One more written test to go and the hands on test.

Had the final written test today got 3 wrong. Normally I would be happy but the the i got wrong, I talked myself into changing them away from the right. We have our hands on testing tomorrow. I am really trying hard to make commandant's list but right now I think I'm on the bubble. But I have learned a lot. There are some things I think we should employ here in the states.

Just found out that I made commandant's list. I was the very bottom but still made it with a 95.55 GPA. This whole class was out side of my comfort zone, so I am quite happy with how I did. If anyone has a chance to go, go I learned allot and I got 6 college credits out of it too.

There's an ASI for this course? I guess things have changed. Since I was a Merlin grad and 18C, I got picked to be the team EWO. I got sent to a CREW SOF class at FTCKY. That paid off in huge bucks for me and our sister team during the surge for OIF, since I was the only school trained CREW on my team asides from the EOD guys.

I would like to say it has only been able to award an ASI since 2009. But done quote me on that. It seems like they give the 18C every additional duty........lol

There's an ASI for this course? I guess things have changed. Since I was a Merlin grad and 18C, I got picked to be the team EWO. I got sent to a CREW SOF class at FTCKY. That paid off in huge bucks for me and our sister team during the surge for OIF, since I was the only school trained CREW on my team asides from the EOD guys.

Are you sure you're not a SEAL? You got trained in the use of American Crew hair products? :ROFLMAO: woulda thunk the Echo would be chosen for this one.

Are you sure you're not a SEAL? You got trained in the use of American Crew hair products? :ROFLMAO: woulda thunk the Echo would be chosen for this one.

LOL, on my team, it's the medics with the glorious hair. My commo guys are bald due to all the RF from their commo stuff or so they say:ROFLMAO:

Back