Crisis in the UK (Royalty related)

You pipe hitters are/ want to be these SOF badasses, but you are scared of a woman burning down your house?

Cowards. You'll never achieve greatness with that plebeian mentality. When I'm on vacation and bored I'll hide my wife's meds. Through struggle, growth.
Really? You know you just gave @Steve1839 all kinds of ideas. Thanks. :thumbsdown:

You pipe hitters are/ want to be these SOF badasses, but you are scared of a woman burning down your house?

Cowards. You'll never achieve greatness with that plebeian mentality. When I'm on vacation and bored I'll hide my wife's meds. Through struggle, growth.

What man said "I'm afraid of no man; one woman"? I have to see if I can find it....

They do. And at least here Her Majesty provides a technical- though really theoretical- backstop to the government getting out hand by way of the Governor-General. Aussie have used it about 40 years ago to stop something. @digrar will probably know more.

Gough doing the typical ALP thing of spending money like it was going out of fashion, but he didn't have control of the Senate and Malcolm had him bogged down. The GG stepped in and knocked the govt on the head, gave MF the keys. They had an election not long after and Gough was legitimately voted out of the job.

The start of all his trouble. They know he's Hewitt's bastard ginger.

View attachment 31515

Check pics of a young Phil Mountbatten, Harry is definitely not James Hewitts kid.

Forreal. If you haven’t maintained a long term relationship that didn’t involve at least 3 nights where you were chased out of a chicks house, naked, wearing a gas mask, covered in chocolate sauce, by above mentioned chick- and then had her call it off because “you’re 27 going on 16”- then you’re not a real Ranger.

Forreal. If you haven’t maintained a long term relationship that didn’t involve at least 3 nights where you were chased out of a chicks house, naked, wearing a gas mask, covered in chocolate sauce, by above mentioned chick- and then had her call it off because “you’re 27 going on 16”- then you’re not a real Ranger.
Stop meeting chicks at Scruffy Murphy's!

Stop meeting chicks at Scruffy Murphy's!
Psh bruh scruffy Murphy’s is fucking poverty... you have to be stuck in Columbus as one of those low functioning nerds, barely passed the standard types who were not the caliber of Ranger to have the honor of destroying both Afghanistan and downtown Savannah with First Imperial Ranger Battalion.

We have a level of crazy, weird women that puts Anger Battalion to shame. Do they have to take chicks out of the Tap in their Little Rascal scooters and then figure out how to get that whale into the <3> barracks? Yes. That’s kinda savage. Do they wake up next to a “chick” with an Adam’s apple bigger than theirs? No that’s Fat Batts cross to bear.

What we have is a city with one of the most well known, expensive “art” schools (aka fake college) in SCAD... lots of “expressive” types with daddy issues and money. Couple that with the open container laws and the tourist trap that is this place and you can find yourself in some pretty dire but legendary situations.

Think “Ia Drang” but with Bachelorette parties. Or Thermopylae with thots instead of Persians. Or D-Day but instead of MG42s it’s hot married MILFS trying to ruin your security clearance and get you chaptered, or
worse- send you the 82nd.

I could go on but I think I can sum this up by saying NEVER ASSUME I AM THIRD BATT. YOU PUT SOME RESPECK ON MY NAME BRUH.

(FYI I had a late night involving a parachute jump, an airfield, a 240 and CS gas. I’m only alive by the grace of Monster Energy. For legal purposes this over done, overlong past is a joke. I apologize on behalf of 1/75, the Regiment, USASOC, and the Army. William Darby cries tears of shame for me).

This is where Charles was taking the Royal family anyway. Harry ceased to be the spare the minute George was born. He's been superseded twice since then.
If you can name Edwards kids, you're a closer Royal watcher than I am, and that's where Archie sits now, well off the pace for the top job, looking forward to a cruisey life in the Military and as a Duke.

I doubt he comes back @Kraut783 barring a tragic accident where William and the kids get skittled.

This is where Charles was taking the Royal family anyway. Harry ceased to be the spare the minute George was born. He's been superseded twice since then.
If you can name Edwards kids, you're a closer Royal watcher than I am, and that's where Archie sits now, well off the pace for the top job, looking forward to a cruisey life in the Military and as a Duke.

I doubt he comes back @Kraut783 barring a tragic accident where William and the kids get skittled.
I still disagree. Charles intent was to get his siblings and their children away from senior royal roles. He definitely wasn't meaning for his son to be part of the salary cap reduction. Now I'm guessing Beatrice and Eugenie will curry favor.

God forbid...

ING]

He inherited 7 Million Pounds when Diana died. It's thought he may have got the bulk of a fund that the Queen Mother had been putting away for the boys at about 18 million pounds, it was going to be evenly split, but William will get the Dutchy of Cornwall eventually (currently making about 21 million a year) and the Dutchy of Lancaster after that (worth about half a billion and also makes around 20 million a year) so the old girl decided to give Harry a leg up.
He also got "some money" from Gran at some point (when he turned 18, 21, became the Duke of Sussex I'm not sure). They reckon he's worth about 40 million pounds at the moment and 95% of his day to day running costs are covered by the afore mentioned Dutchy of Cornwall.

Last edited:
Back