Damn...a painful fastrope

• Thread starter Thread starter nineteen-delta
  • Start date Start date
N

nineteen-delta

:doh:[ame="http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/breaker2001us/?action=view&current=2.flv"]Video of damn - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/ame]

60ft on his face......ouch/doh:doh:

At least when I fell, it was out of a bird and I didn't do a face plant.:D

I'm still waiting for the day that tower collapses. Everytime we went up there , you hear it creaking and slightly swaying. He probably roped down with a fury after hearing that piece of shit sound like it was about to crumble !

I'm still waiting for the day that tower collapses. Everytime we went up there , you hear it creaking and slightly swaying. He probably roped down with a fury after hearing that piece of shit sound like it was about to crumble !

stop now, Rangers only train with/on state of the art gear/equipment,lol

When I went threw RIP at the top of Cardiac by Lawsen, those Bldg's should of been condemed.there we 2x6's attached to the main supports in the class rooms/barracks. "The Good Old Days" :eek:

stop now, Rangers only train with/on state of the art gear/equipment,lol

When I went threw RIP at the top of Cardiac by Lawsen, those Bldg's should of been condemed.there we 2x6's attached to the main supports in the class rooms/barracks. "The Good Old Days" :eek:

Why else would they hide the tower in the middle of the woods.... so they can deny it if a platoon dies from it lol

Back