Damn...a painful fastrope

N

nineteen-delta

:doh:[ame="http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/breaker2001us/?action=view&current=2.flv"]Video of damn - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/ame]

60ft on his face......ouch/doh:doh:

At least when I fell, it was out of a bird and I didn't do a face plant.:D

did anyone else hear the crack? I saw a guy peel off at about 35 ft, ruck and all. He however wasn't so eager to walk it off

I'm still waiting for the day that tower collapses. Everytime we went up there , you hear it creaking and slightly swaying. He probably roped down with a fury after hearing that piece of shit sound like it was about to crumble !

I'm still waiting for the day that tower collapses. Everytime we went up there , you hear it creaking and slightly swaying. He probably roped down with a fury after hearing that piece of shit sound like it was about to crumble !

stop now, Rangers only train with/on state of the art gear/equipment,lol

When I went threw RIP at the top of Cardiac by Lawsen, those Bldg's should of been condemed.there we 2x6's attached to the main supports in the class rooms/barracks. "The Good Old Days" :eek:

stop now, Rangers only train with/on state of the art gear/equipment,lol

When I went threw RIP at the top of Cardiac by Lawsen, those Bldg's should of been condemed.there we 2x6's attached to the main supports in the class rooms/barracks. "The Good Old Days" :eek:

Why else would they hide the tower in the middle of the woods.... so they can deny it if a platoon dies from it lol

Back