DESERT BOOTS by LOWA

So I put my order in a week ago for the boots and when I called this company in Texas, they said they had my size in and he would ship them right away. Well Friday I get an e-mail saying that my boots are on back order and I wouldn't get them until October. WTF. So I called them and talked to some chicky over there and sweet talked her, and she said she would get the boots back in the front of the line. The next thing you know she is e-mailing me and hitting on me. I just hope it gets my boots to the front of the line.

$185...Jesus......I think I'll wait for the SOR money. They do look cool though. Let me know how they work out.

So I open my email and I have an email from the company I ordered the Lowa boots from over two months ago. The lady who sent the e-mails says my order would be shipped as soon as I pay for them again. I sent her an e-mail back with receipt numbers and so on and how disappointed I was in their company and I will not order anything else from them because they told me the boots were in stock at the time I paid for them. I got an email back after I paid saying they were not in stock and on back order until October. Well I got another email after I bitched to them telling them I have paid and they are supposed to be on their way, so I am getting close to giving you guys a review on these Lowa boots.

I currently wear mine in garrison and have no problems with them at all. I have a small ligament tear in my foot and can usually feel pain when I wear boots. Not with my Lowa.

I am still waiting on my LOWAS. Cricket, Cricket....

Weird, we're on our 3rd reload of those bad boys. We were selling them for ~$150 ish for the non gore and we have a coupon for the gore in our newsletter this month. Of course, we also have the ShadowSpear discount available with plenty of boots in stock.

Good thing I'm not the type of guy to say I told you so.....}:-):)

Weird, we're on our 3rd reload of those bad boys. We were selling them for ~$150 ish for the non gore and we have a coupon for the gore in our newsletter this month. Of course, we also have the ShadowSpear discount available with plenty of boots in stock.

Good thing I'm not the type of guy to say I told you so.....}:-):)

SS discount? I asked the guy at the counter if they offered one and got nothing. :doh:

If these ass clowns I ordered from hadn't already shipped them, or at least they said they did two weeks ago, I would buy them from you zushwa. Kind of too late now though.

Back