DESERT BOOTS by LOWA

Well I finally got the boots in. That only took 2 1/2 months. Anyway, these boots are super comfortable so far. I will try them later with a full load of KIT and see how they hold up the rest of this deployment.

Just got my pair in the other day. Got them from REI for $170.

This is my 4th set of Lowa's (4 different models) and all of them have been really consistent on the sizing. I find the Zephyr's a little tight even with light socks on. The length seems fine, It just seems like they should have a "wide" sizing.

Anyways besides the sizing issue, which so far has not caused me any foot pain.. just not able to wear heavier socks with them unless they stretch a bit. They are a well constructed boot, looks like they are gonna last. Only got about 5k on them right now (no load) just casual walking in them and no problems.

I'll post a better write up once I've put them through the works and let you guys know the outcome. They definitely seem like a good purchase so far..

That would be me. Why??

I bought a pair of Lowa from your store a couple of weeks ago. You store is like a candy store for SOF guys. Cool boots, MULTICAM, XBOX.. nice helmets. Can spend all day in there like an old man at a barber shop.:)

I bought a pair of Lowa from your store a couple of weeks ago. You store is like a candy store for SOF guys. Cool boots, MULTICAM, XBOX.. nice helmets. Can spend all day in there like an old man at a barber shop.:)

Thanks dude, we appreciate it.

It's pretty easy really, we just market to ourselves and somehow other guys like it too. ;)

Just ordered a pair from you zushwa. I'm anxious to put them to work.

I'm sure you've heard it enough already but great site bro. I like being able to shop in one place for all my vacation needs. BTW, the forum discount is badass.

Just ordered a pair from you zushwa. I'm anxious to put them to work.

I'm sure you've heard it enough already but great site bro. I like being able to shop in one place for all my vacation needs. BTW, the forum discount is badass.

Thanks dude. We do the entire thing ourselves so the compliments mean quite a bit to us.

I just ordered 14 pair from you.

Finally. :)

Thanks for the orders guys. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Later,

Got them today. I really like the spacious toe area and ankle support. Doing 5 miles this weekend. So far, an awesome product

zushwa-

I was checking these out on the manufacturers website. I noticed that they make Zephyr GTX Lo version of these. Any chance you can get a hold of them as well? Or is there not enough demand for the lo cut version? Thanks.

I saw them at last years Shot Show. I have been waiting to get a pair too. I think the Brits have been using them in Iraq.

Back