Dialing It All Down ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MAquino

There's a lot of anger, pain, suffering, and death in this area of the Forum. Wouldn't it be nice to switch it off, or at least turn the dial down?

That's what started the PSYOP/MindWar project back in 1980 at HQ 7th POG, culminating in MindWar today.

It begins with physiological analysis of the locus and origin of dysfunctional emotions. These are commonly assumed to be conscious: the result of argument and direct action. What this misses is that such attitudes and actions have their basis in individuals' perceptions and beliefs of "reality", which is a matrix of "pattern thinking" constructed and reinforced at the subconscious level of "thought architecture".

So what people assume to be their arbitrary, discretionary impressions, interpretations, and attitudes are largely predetermined at the 95% subliminal rather than the 5% liminal level of thought. Even pre-MW PSYOP made the mistake of designing its campaigns exclusively at the liminal level - which is exactly why so much of it failed except in battlefield-reactive situations.

It's fascinating - and also both disconcerting and humiliating - to realize how extensively humans are controlled by the subconscious. Back in the 1980s I asked JFK if they had ever swept the Hall and its classrooms for electromagnetic radiation; the answer was no. I said, "Would you like me to rig a classroom so that you can turn a few dials and make all the students attentive, alert, sleepy, irritable, etc.? Again they said no, and I recall were a bit weirded-out by the conversation. It would have required some EMF generators, +/- air ionizers, and some light-spectrum emitters. No, they didn't have this stuff in the basement, but it was available from various commercial mad-lab sources such as "Information Unlimited":

Information Unlimited - Science Projects, Electronics Kits, Lasers, Tesla Coils, High Voltage Engineering

Today you wouldn't even have to go that far; you can find things like brainwave detectors and infrasound generators as iPhone apps!

Point being that, within obvious limits, you can design and operate a MW package that can raise or lower the level of violence. Those "obvious limits" involve overwhelming needs and drives like fear, hunger, illness, injury, etc. Even in severe situations MW PSYCONs (Psychological Controls) can help, but not overwhelmingly. So the time to initiate a MW campaign is before situations get violent.

As another example: Also back in the 80s I looked for buildings in San Francisco with a reputation for irritable employees. Found one with an A/C unit on the roof resonating its beta-infrasonics throughout the entire structure. Found another with old, sharp-edged ductwork, positively-ionizing all the A/C. Some simple tweaks and suddenly everybody was getting along OK. So this technology is not just for battlefields.

I wish I could say that the USA was at the head of the class in this. Actually CIA & DIA were dragging their knuckles; I gathered that this kind of research was not career-enhancing, like MJ X-Files. The people who were really into it were the KGB, whose Dr. Dmitri G. Mirza established four secret laboratories to explore the Outer Limits. M-4 was the really spooky one: Black Magic & etc.

While the official agencies were being huffy and USSR-confrontational [these were the "Evil Empire" days of the Reagan Administration], I chanced upon a novel in a Berkeley bookstore: An End to Ordinary History by Michael Murphy. It was a fictionalized tour of Soviet Indiana Jones gigs. I met with Mike, who you may know as the guru of the Esalen Institute down in Big Sur. Seems he and his friend Steve Donovan were regular USSR visitors and came back with all sorts of weird documents. which Steve added to his "Transformation Project" files and invited me to rifle, which is why 7th POG suddenly knew so damn much about the Twilight Zone ... one blip of this being the [in]famous "From PSYOP to MindWar" paper, and today the MindWar book.

So the cat's out of the back where the tech is concerned; now the main problem is the PhysWar commercial business - what Ike warmed us about as the "military-industrial complex". We Purple People can operationalize MW at the incident level, but Big Money is a bit out of our AO.

Interesting.
So you could rig a machine/s, system/s to make a dumbass like me a great student?

So the cat's out of the back where the tech is concerned; now the main problem is the PhysWar commercial business - what Ike warmed us about as the "military-industrial complex". We Purple People can operationalize MW at the incident level, but Big Money is a bit out of our AO.

So is big money using this against the masses, or could "they"?

Interesting. So you could rig a machine/s, system/s to make a dumbass like me a great student?
MW can adjust sensory inputs to maximize your alertness and energy while neutralizing inputs which exhaust or depress you. Another package could do the opposite to an enemy. I summarize 14 different PSYCONs in the book; these are cherry-picked to create packages tailored to specific situations. As these are SLIMC (subliminal involuntary mind control) PSYCONs, neither you nor the enemy would be aware of their activated presence. You would just know how you happen to feel.

For instance, BWR (brainwave resonance - PSYCON#1) can be transmitted from any source - radio, satellite, aircraft, submarine, etc. - from a localized to a country-wide area. You don't even have to have working ears; BWR can go right through your skin.

So is big money using this against the masses, or could "they"?

I discuss this briefly in MW, but more extensively in the subsequent FindFar, which addresses some of the more troublesome problems. Actually there's a model for what to do about the PhysWar industry: nukes. We spend lots of $ building them, but no one of sanity thinks of lighting them up. All we have to do is treat PW conventional armaments the same way: blow lots of taxpayer $ on them but just use them for showing off, like the just-launched Jerry Ford. Just don't use them for shooting or blowing up people. Leave international issues & crises to MW.

In a MW campaign the operational area is first "prepared" by MW Branch, so that the onsite MetaForce teams won't find themselves in a hostile environment. MF - the evolutionary successor to SF - soldier is closer to Kung Fu's Caine than to First Blood's Rambo. He's invisible, unpredictable, and infallible. [In fact Shaolin is one of the facilities which signs off on him ... not sure if he gets the dragon & tiger brands, however. Once MF has achieved stability, it disappears as invisibly as it arrived. Indeed the target society may not even be aware of it during its entire presence on-site.

CA's successor - ParaPolitics - is tasked to design and create the ideal moral & practical social structure (polis) for the affected society. This is an entirely difference mission from current CA's infrastructure first-aid. obviously. It is an elaborate, multidimensional process of evaluation and implementation. The model for it comes from Dr. Raghavan Iyer's ParaPolitics.

Not so much as a single MF or PP casualty is permitted. MWB does not give MF the green light until its package is completely operational, and it is not lifted until the last PP soldier has departed. MWB operators are on the ground with both MFB & PPB for continuous monitoring and adjustment.

So...you identify a situation where violence is likely to occur and zap everybody with EMF generators and tesla coils and the blow up is a averted?

If most violence is driven by emotion, by hatred, by fear, by the need for retribution, by greed, by political or religious animosities, by poverty, by resentments...overwhelming drives.

I don't know. As you say, it would have limitations. I think we're going to have to keep on killing people for a long time.

MW can adjust sensory inputs to maximize your alertness and energy while neutralizing inputs which exhaust or depress you. Another package could do the opposite to an enemy. I summarize 14 different PSYCONs in the book; these are cherry-picked to create packages tailored to specific situations. As these are SLIMC (subliminal involuntary mind control) PSYCONs, neither you nor the enemy would be aware of their activated presence. You would just know how you happen to feel.

For instance, BWR (brainwave resonance - PSYCON#1) can be transmitted from any source - radio, satellite, aircraft, submarine, etc. - from a localized to a country-wide area. You don't even have to have working ears; BWR can go right through your skin.

Very Interesting indeed.
So what can I do for myself to "adjust sensory inputs to maximize your alertness and energy while neutralizing inputs which exhaust or depress you"? I want that.

So...you identify a situation where violence is likely to occur and zap everybody with EMF generators and tesla coils and the blow up is a averted?
Well. it's a bit more complicated than that. Right now the planet is a haphazard EMS environment. Humans can unaided-sense only a tiny segment of it, which is just as well, else we would all go nuts. But we all exist in this "soup", have evolved to numb ourselves to most of it. But the influences are still there. If you ever have the opportunity to step inside a Faraday Cage - for example in a satellite assembly facility - you'll notice the relief from tension, strain. And of course the environment is worse today because of all the EM activity we generate, right down to your iPhone.

Concerning a target environment MW first identifies and maps the disruptive factors, then actively adjusts them as possible and productive. And of course when MFB and PPB enter the AO, they're subject to the same "blanket" adjustments. But that's not a bad thing, because the whole idea is to create a positive, friendly, cooperative atmosphere.

Ever had a friend who was irritable because his house is too close to a high-tension power line, transmission tower, etc. There's more of it today with all the cellular relays, not to mention what you're getting right now from your laptop.

If most violence is driven by emotion, by hatred, by fear, by the need for retribution, by greed, by political or religious animosities, by poverty, by resentments...overwhelming drives.
MW isn't a cure-all - just one more tool to make things more understandable and manageable. That said, when you look around at many of the hotspots around the world, one of the first questions is often: "Why can't they cooperate in the face of a common survival problem, instead of getting into a fight about it?" That's were MW may be useful. As I said, a couple of very basic discoveries/adjustments made some office building change from hostile to affable.

I don't know. As you say, it would have limitations. I think we're going to have to keep on killing people for a long time.
One of the reasons I decided to publish the book in 2012 (updated 2016) is because of the extreme and constant proliferation of PhysWar we find ourselves in. In 1984 George Orwell predicted a state of continuous war among the superpowers; here we are. And the nuke danger is far greater than back in the Cold War days, with reactive tripwires that are now too fast for human "failsafe". One little glitch and:

MW is one proposal to start cleaning up the mess while we still can. I certainly welcome other ideas, including better/smarter developments of this one. What I don't think we can do is just sit here in rectal defilade waiting for Porky!

Thanks for clarifying, sir. That's some pretty forward-thinking military science. I think I'm kind of getting it. We have some PSYOP guys around here who'd probably find all this fascinating.

I use "MW" on my wife everytime I'm trying to get laid. I continue to utilize "MW" skillz when she attempts to get mad about all the lies in told her to get laid (take out the trash, wash dishes, etc).

But than again, maybe all the above is bullshit and I just used mind warfare on y'alls ass!O_o:-":sneaky:

Thanks for clarifying, sir. That's some pretty forward-thinking military science. I think I'm kind of getting it. We have some PSYOP guys around here who'd probably find all this fascinating.
In one part of the MW book I go into the history of SF, PSYOP, & CA. Today they've been reduced to "battlefield janitors", supporting and cleaning up the mess left by the main PhysWar branches/elements. MW corrects this:

Many people don't know this, but the blueprint for post-WW2 SF was created by USA MG Ed Lansdale, assisted by USAF COL Fletcher Prouty. Fletch sent me all the original course material from this gig, which also brough SF to what was then just the PSYOP School at Bragg. Lansdale's a Black Ops legend, having taken care of business in the Philippines before going to Vietnam during the Diem era. Fletch was best known as the actual "X" of Oliver Stone's JFK. Lot of backstories here, but the point is that SF was originally highly-tailored to be a stay-behind political action nucleus in the event of a postwar Warsaw Pact invasion of Europe. The teams had high expertise, impeccable language fluency, and ethnic integration with their AOs. All this was scrapped with Vietnam, where they were just used to deal with the non-Viet population that neither USARV nor ARVN wanted to bother with.

The new MetaForce reinstates the expertise along with the language & ethnic melding. MF teams are as indistinguishable from local culture as possible. I.e. this is not the place for racial, sexual, etc. USA social engineering. MF teams aren't to please US domestic activism; they're to be maximum effective where they're going.

CA was originally assembled as "military government" to deal directly with the devastation in Europe. It set up and ran the show; it wasn't there to just be useful to existing officials. Indeed Ike kicked Patton's ass for using local expertise, which was necessarily ex-Nazi. So CA&MG drew from the cream of the crop of social engineering. Once again this came apart in Vietnam, when the principle of merely augmenting local officialdom was locked in place. PPB supersedes CA with expertise in complete polis design and construction, and once again with ethnic & cultural precision. For instance you don't include women in a PPB team dedicated to an AO where women are held in contempt. That would just impair and possibly negate the team's effectiveness.

PSYOP is the real runt of the SOF litter. The USA has a very rocky history in propaganda, etc., stemming from the WW1 era's repression of "domestic sedition". During WW2 we mostly deferred to the Brits' idea of "sykewar" and were very prissy about Stalin's and Goebbels' flagrant excesses. Post-WW2 we passed the Smith-Mundt Act outlawing PSYOP against Americans and constraining it elsewhere. I once had a chat with the Army Vice COS about creating a PSYOP Branch. He said, "Mike, we need you guys, but we don't want you visible on the Hill (Congress). PSYOP is unAmerican; only communists and Nazis do it."

The Army finally got around to creating a PSYOP Branch, but is still having hissyfits about it, as in renaming it MISO (Military Information Support Operations), which is a knee-slapper everywhere and generates Full Metal Jacket jokes. Then the Pentagon decided it was upset about the traidiotnal Black/Grey/White heraldry, because "America doesn't do Black". So that was officially outlawed a few years ago. I sent the USA Heraldry Institute a proposed new Branch coat-of-arms: a bowl of soup against a pink background, over the motto "MISO HORNY". I don't hear it's been approved yet.

Anyway the new MW Branch takes PSYOP full force into actual Thought Architecture, going right to the brain's subconscious and conscious functioning. That's what the PSYCONs are all about. This is how you anticipate international, intercultural, etc. conflicts and neutralize them before they happen, and without anyone even being aware of the adjustment. And yes, this is very freaky stuff, because it goes right to the center of the human brain's sensory and processing mechanisms. Rigorous ethical standards are essential. But this is how you retire PhysWar if you really want to do it.

I use the Army's SOF as the "implementation laboratory" because I frankly trust the integrity of military professionals more than I do civilians, as in CIA & DOS. Bragg already knows a lot about MW, but CIA is still clueless, stuck back in MK-series, StarGate, etc. snipe hunts. Good.

I use "MW" on my wife everytime I'm trying to get laid. I continue to utilize "MW" skillz when she attempts to get mad about all the lies in told her to get laid (take out the trash, wash dishes, etc). But than again, maybe all the above is bullshit and I just used mind warfare on y'alls ass!O_o:-":sneaky:
In the original 2012 MW I omitted PSYCONs "Sex" and "Religion" because the rest were already pretty spooky and I didn't want to disturb any more sacred cows than necessary. I almost croaked from cancer in 2015, so added them to the 2016 revision on the premise that I'll probably be gone before the lynch mob arrives.

Religion is of course an extremely powerful and extreme PSYCON, but it's dangerous to discuss it because it applies to you & yours as much as to them & theirs, and this can infuriate people very fast. So I intend to steer clear of it on this Forum.

Sex is still "the most fun you can have without laughing". I've thought it would be kind of cool to deal with a violent riot by spraying everuone with pheromones and turing it into a sex orgy. On the other hand I'm not sure I'd like to explain this to some general later.

Um... lay off the beer? :ninja: :-" Blasphemy; I know.
But not entirely wrong either. Anything that impairs your brain's mechanical efficiency is unhelpful, including where the target is concerned. You want a nice, clear straight shot at thought-processing.

"Martial Arts" is one of the PSYCONs, and not in the personal-combat sense as much as in total bodily control & integration sense. Here my consultants were David Carradine [before he imploded and wound up hanging in a closet] and USAR CPT Dale Seago, one of the highest-ranking masters of the Japanese Bujinkan, who also alerted me to the work of Dan Millman and his "Peaceful Warrior" writings.

Obvious personal development differs in specialization between what's needed for MetaForce, MindWar, and ParaPolitics Branches.

Well I'll throw my dick out there, we call it psychological warfare...not mind warfare. Not that I know anything about it, because I don't. But claims of LTC'ship and claims of Mind Warfare knowledge, should be sustained with vetting... my $.02

@MAquino would you mind answering this question for us? We'd much appreciate it. Thanks. "Sir, did you visit Devens in conjunction with a Special Project in the 80's?"
No. To what project are you referring? I recall Devens as theHQ of 10th SFG and also the ASA part of the MI School at Huachuca in AZ. That was where I did my advanced MI Course. Space Intelligence was so new in 1990 that the Army Space Institute didn't have its own Intel course; it tossed me to the USAF at Peterson AFB, CO for that.

You may be thinking of Projects Jedi or Scanate/Stargate. The former was Army, the latter a CIA/DIA $20M scam in which DoD also took an interest. In 1985 the Army commissioned a two-year, $425K report from the National Research Council, an agency of the National Academy of Sciences. Among the topics reviewed were stress management, biofeedback, accelerated learning, PK, ESP, and “remote viewing”. On December 8, 1987 the NRC report, entitled Enhancing Human Performance, was released. It concluded that most of the unconventional techniques were “scientifically insupportable”, but that sleep-learning, guided imagery, and “super learning” programs were viable.

Had anyone asked me at the time, I could have saved them a lot of trouble and cash. I later wrote an expose of Stargate for the periodical Intelligencer of the Association of Former Intelligence Officers (AFIO). That made the Stanford Research Institute (SRI) furious; sorry 'bout that. I'm also a Magician Member of Hollywood's Magic Castle, and SRI was just being taken in by stage-magic flim-flam. So was CIA & DIA, and of all people the Red Chinese. The Soviets were not so easily suckered, since the KGB had been researching ESP since the 1960s.

Jedi was later Hollywooded as The Men Who Stare At Goats. The George Clooney character was based on my good friend (and SF vet) COL (Ret) John Alexander, who's since gone on to UFO studies. There was nothing supernatural about the goats: There's a type of goat which collapses when you stare at it. Google "myotonic goats" for some YouTube clips.

Well I'll throw my dick out there, we call it psychological warfare...not mind warfare. Not that I know anything about it, because I don't. But claims of LTC'ship and claims of Mind Warfare knowledge, should be sustained with vetting... my $.02
"Psychological warfare" is technically a subcategory of "Psychological Operations" (PSYOP). DoD has also officially retired "PSYOP" in favor of "MISO" (Military Information Support Operations), which isn't supposed to sound as scary. However the Branch is still PSYOP (PO), not MISO. Most professionals still call it PSYOP. It's only in supermarket tabloids and such that an "s" is added: PSYOPS.

MW is "next generation" Special Operations, if it wants to go in that direction. "Taking the red pill", as it were.

Yes, I've send ShadowSpear my DD214 for vetting. I think that's not a bad idea, actually.

This MW is mind fucking me. Not sure if you're.. or if I'm being tested.

If you are field grade or higher, and IIRC, IDK why are you dropping Gen grade names and quantum theoretical mental physics and such into a public forum that reads like a graduate thesis?

If everyone is into MW... I'll just recluse to myself back into my lurk mode.

This MW is mind fucking me. Not sure if you're.. or if I'm being tested.

If you are field grade or higher, and IIRC, IDK why are you dropping Gen grade names and quantum theoretical mental physics and such into a public forum that reads like a graduate thesis?

If everyone is into MW... I'll just recluse to myself back into my lurk mode.
Go read his intro, and then google his name. You'll thank me later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back