Ecuador

AWP

SOF Support
Ecuador is getting a little stupid. Videos on TwiX have the cartels openly executing police officers and armed citizens joining the cops to have running gunfights with the cartel in the streets.

Ecuador's escalating gang violence is broadcast live to the nation as masked gunmen storm TV studio

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/09/americas/armed-men-interrupt-live-tv-ecuador-intl/index.html

Quito, EcuadorCNN —
Ecuador’s President Daniel Noboa has declared an “internal armed conflict” in the country, ordering security forces to “neutralize” several criminal groups accused of spreading extreme violence in the Latin American nation.

The decree came shortly after hooded and armed men interrupted a live television broadcast – one of several violent incidents playing out across the country on Tuesday.

Ecuadorians were stunned as they watched the takeover of TC Television’s live broadcast from the coastal city of Guayaquil. Social media video showed the assailants forcing staff of the state-owned network onto the floor of the studio as shots and yelling were heard in the background.

Ecuador is getting a little stupid. Videos on TwiX have the cartels openly executing police officers and armed citizens joining the cops to have running gunfights with the cartel in the streets.

Ecuador's escalating gang violence is broadcast live to the nation as masked gunmen storm TV studio

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/09/americas/armed-men-interrupt-live-tv-ecuador-intl/index.html
Thanks, Obama.

(sorry, I'm no longer sure who I'm supposed to blame for stuff like this)

According to some members around here? Mary Poppins.

Well I mean it's ALWAYS Mary Poppins. Or someone else of her ilk.

So - that's how you gents want to play this one.

No problem.

I've got two points that I'd like to make to address this terrible attempt to get cross-thread-point recognition at my expense by indirectly asserting that I may or may not have some sort of unhealthy obsession with Julie Andrews that may or may not harken back to a time in my own life when I was a young impressionable lad that may or may not have had a hot looking baby sitter that may or may not have been significantly older than me as was the case of Michael Banks and Mary Poppins...
...none of that is important

Anyway - forget about the rambling run-on sentence structure and pay close attention to the two points I am about to make:

1st off - in my most humble opinion - that is one of the laziest efforts to score cross-thread-points I have seen in quite some time. Shame on both of you - you're both better than this.

Secondly - if there is anyone in that movie that could be tied to the type of criminal shenanigans going on in Ecuador - it would be George Banks and Bert.
Thats right.
Bert.
He's a street artist.
He sells hot chestnuts.
He's a chimney sweep.
He's a musical performer.
He's a kite salesman.
For shit sake, he doesn't even have a last name !!!
...in other words, this guy has the market corned on side hustles that seems to exploit the unwitting. When the constable comes along though - Bert is smart enough to make sure that "Larry Law" knows that there is 'no charge' for him. Later on, Bert just pops the fuck into the Banks private residence uninvited and unwelcome - the same way you'd expect hooded and armed men to interrupt a live Ecuadorian television broadcast.

Thirdly - George Banks is a money launderer. Sure, he "works" at a bank but his job is just manipulating currency. He even tries to scam his own son into giving his money to the bank - all so he can score a few points with the boss. What a lot of folks don't notice is what happens when things go south and he loses his job. What does George Banks do? He tells the boss a stupid joke that makes him laugh. It makes that old mother fucker laugh so hard that it kills him.
That - right - George Banks walked into the bank in broad daylight and killed his boss in front of a room full of people.
Just like these mother fuckers in Ecuador.
Why?
Because the constable doesn't want to make waves.
Just like the cops in Ecuador.

Lastly - When nobody ever says anything about anything - evil is emboldened. The real threat is that we are seeing the same thing here in America but nobody wants to call out the evil in our system because we are collectively worries about being called a racist or being accused of appropriating culture.

If we the people were serious about being American, we would pay attention to former Ecuadoran President Rafael Correa: "The situation was the result of the systematic destruction of the rule of law, of the errors of hatred accumulated over the last seven years,
-Meanwhile here in America we have accumulated seven years of the systematic deconstruction of the rule of law in favor of letting people "live their truth"
-Here in America we are seven years into an accumulated hatred aimed at those who would ask for a little bit of love and respect for our country instead of just accusing every single political opponent of being a facsist.
-We are seven years into a televised showing of a worsening domestic security situation being driven by organizations like BLM and ANTIFA that favor brutal and public shows of violence in support of lifelong drug addicted criminals and instead of demanding justice and accountability, they protest for a de-funding of our justice system.

This isn't Mary Poppins fault.

No problem.

I've got two points that I'd like to make to address this terrible attempt to get cross-thread-point recognition at my expense by indirectly asserting that I may or may not have some sort of unhealthy obsession with Julie Andrews that may or may not harken back to a time in my own life when I was a young impressionable lad that may or may not have had a hot looking baby sitter that may or may not have been significantly older than me as was the case of Michael Banks and Mary Poppins...

Anyway - forget about the rambling run-on sentence structure and pay close attention to the two points I am about to make:

1st off - in my most humble opinion - that is one of the laziest efforts to score cross-thread-points I have seen in quite some time. Shame on both of you - you're both better than this.

Secondly - if there is anyone in that movie that could be tied to the type of criminal shenanigans going on in Ecuador - it would be George Banks and Bert.
Thats right.
Bert.
He's a street artist.
He sells hot chestnuts.
He's a chimney sweep.
He's a kite salesman.
...in other words, this guy has the market corned on side hustles that seems to exploit the unwitting. When the constable comes along though - Bert is smart enough to make sure that "Larry Law" knows that there is 'no charge' for him. Later on, Bert just pops the fuck into the Banks private residence uninvited and unwelcome - the same way you'd expect hooded and armed men to interrupt a live Ecuadorian television broadcast.

Thirdly - George Banks is a money launderer. Sure, he "works" at a bank but his job is just manipulating currency. He even tries to scam his own son into giving his money to the bank - all so he can score a few points with the boss. What a lot of folks don't notice is what happens when things go south and he loses his job. What does George Banks do? He tells the boss a stupid joke that makes him laugh. It makes that old mother fucker laugh so hard that it kills him.
That - right - George Banks walked into the bank in broad daylight and killed his boss in front of a room full of people.
Why?

Lastly - When nobody ever says anything about anything - evil is emboldened. The real threat is that we are seeing the same thing here in America but nobody wants to call out the evil in our system because we are collectively worries about being called a racist or being accused of appropriating culture.

If we the people were serious about being American, we would pay attention to former Ecuadoran President Rafael Correa: "The situation was the result of the systematic destruction of the rule of law, of the errors of hatred accumulated over the last seven years,
-Meanwhile here in America we have accumulated seven years of the systematic deconstruction of the rule of law in favor of letting people "live their truth"
-Here in America we are seven years into an accumulated hatred aimed at those who would ask for a little bit of love and respect for our country instead of just accusing every single political opponent of being a facsist.
-We are seven years into a televised showing of a worsening domestic security situation being driven by organizations like BLM and ANTIFA that favor brutal and public shows of violence in support of lifelong drug addicted criminals and instead of demanding justice and accountability, they protest for a de-funding of our justice system.

Me thinks you protest too much.

Also, I've never seen Mary Poppins.

Watching this on Spanish news here at home. Shits getting lit. News showed some of the killings. Spanish news don't give a fuck, they show it all.

No problem.

Thats right.
Bert.
He's a street artist.
He sells hot chestnuts.
He's a chimney sweep.
He's a kite salesman.

Why?

You never cease to make me emotional and mildly aroused

No problem.

Thats right.
Bert.
He's a street artist.
He sells hot chestnuts.
He's a chimney sweep.
He's a kite salesman.

Why?

Julie Andrews or Emily Blunt, Mary Poppins?

I'm sure we can blame Emily Blunt for something and she should be punished...
But I bet Julie Andrews is the real bad girl.

Julie Andrews or Emily Blunt, Mary Poppins?

I'm sure we can blame Emily Blunt for something and she should be punished...
But I bet Julie Andrews is the real bad girl.

Julie Andrews behavior on the set scared the kids - she talked loud, told dirty jokes, smoked cigarettes with the crew, and poked fun at Dick Van Dyke when he would show up on set hungover...
...and "S.O.B." was nearly a mirror of her life with her husband Blake Edwards.

So, yes indeed - Mary Poppins is a bad girl.
...but she's not as bad as all of these mask wearing armed thugs in Ecuador - businesses shutting down, desperate people, (including children and women) running through the streets - dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!

Back