Does America Need To "Be Courteous With Fireworks" This July 4th?

Should America "be courteous with fireworks" because of veterans?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 46 92.0%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
I voted other. I think the signs are stupid. I have no issues with fireworks, especially on days of celebration like the 4th and today, Canada Day. It's expected. The other comes in when douchebags decide to fire them off at all hours and any random day with no consideration for anyone around them. Veteran or not.

Courteous, notsomuch (boom goes the gunpowder, can't change it). Safe, always. Firearms, not if you're going to hit anything but a target. Alcohol and fireworks/firearms, never, due to safety concerns.

Safety nazi...taking away all the rednecks fun...I cannot remember a 4th of July that I wasn't telling someone to hold my beer and watch this. Bottle rocket and Roman candle wars after stuffing your face with smoked brisket and Lone Star beer. I didn't know people did it any other way.

Safety nazi...taking away all the rednecks fun...I cannot remember a 4th of July that I wasn't telling someone to hold my beer and watch this. Bottle rocket and Roman candle wars after stuffing your face with smoked brisket and Lone Star beer. I didn't know people did it any other way.

Sez the one -eyed fat man.... :wall::wall::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (yup, a John Wayne reference....)

When I think of America, I think of many things but the first few that come to mind are massive fuck off fireworks, guns and Thanksgiving deep fried turkey fails.

That's America stands for. It's even in the anthem! Well not so much the turkeys but that could easily be changed.

This is much like moving close to an airport and then complaining about the aircraft noise. 'Murica and excessive explosions. Since 1776.

A few years ago, I had a dude that was drunk as fuck. Went to launch a mortar something or another and it misfired. Drunk retard, with the entire fucking neighborhood watching, including dozens of kinds, watch as the mortar finally fired, into the dudes head, blowing dude back 10 ft. We get there, he is agonal (barely breathing) but of course we will not leave him there. We take him to shock trauma, intubate him and he is plant food at shock trauma. The cats at shock trauma are taking fucking pics with their cell phones, like they never saw a blast injury before. On way to call, we were told by fire comm. that "there sounds to be mass pandemonium on scene / take caution". I laughed but low and behold, there was. I was waiting for cats and dogs falling from the sky, living in harmony. I saw none...

M.

13533361_1116900675015995_5682344755828227172_n.jpg

Found on crack book...

M.

13533361_1116900675015995_5682344755828227172_n.jpg

Found on crack book...

M.

Pretty sure that guy is a former cav scout. And no I'm not trying to stir shit. I'm FB friends with his sister. IIRC he's in a bit of a dispute with the site that makes and markets those signs.

He also looks a LOT different these days. Physically, he got his shit together and slimmed down. Looks like a totally different person.

Back