Dr. Steven Greer - All things UFO, UAP and Aliens - Shawn Ryan Show

Wait, is this the Dr. Steve Greer who is a former SF NCO and until recently was the principal of the Georgia Military College prep school?

I was intrigued by the GIMBAL/GOFAST and Nimitz videos until I watched a YT clip from one of the GIMBAL pilots who described a completely different type of object. The first was a white "tic tac" and the second a clear cube with a black orb in the middle.

I guess there could be two types of craft but for whatever reason the two similar encounters off opposite coasts of the U.S. near where the Navy trains you'd think these objects would look the same?? IDK

Oh, and then again in 2019...triangles.

Wait, is this the Dr. Steve Greer who is a former SF NCO and until recently was the principal of the Georgia Military College prep school?

No, he's a former ER Doctor that has briefed every President since Clinton on UFO's.

I just finished the whole episode, some of it is out there but he comes across as legitimate. He has another documentary coming out in June that is supposed to have a lot more documentation. I need some time to process this and I'll make some more comments.

Love it. Sorry for the post in the other thread, I missed this.

I am almost sure there is life not on earth. Like not 100% because you know no current evidence, but almost a religious level faith that there is. Life finds a way and all that. I’m interested to see if we find life on Mars, that’d be pretty cool.

There are too many planets, in too many systems, in too many galaxies, in too many quantum universes for there to not be.

Now have they visited earth? Idk. The Area 51 guy that was on Rogan had me going for a bit, but I just can’t believe people are that good at keeping secrets. Only one guy came out and talked about working on an alien ship? Seems sketch.

The amount of HD surveillance all over the world pointed in various directions and no clear hovering or flying craft on YT or the front page??? We have traffic and weather cams all over. I had my own ring cam video from like 0200 of a glowing light flying at 2nd story level down my street I wanted to post somewhere, but could have been a drone fucking around or artifact or whatever. I just watched it a few times and erased it.

I bought the Navy encounters for a while and am still interested, but also to find out Harry Reid's buddy got the contracts for the secret UAP project etc...

I want to believe.

There's got to be life everywhere in the universe...just spread out at impossible distances. Plenty of life...but the percentage goes way down when you throw in "intelligent" life. Down even more when you add "technologically advanced." Degraded still at technologically advanced and capable of spaceflight...and way down when you factor in capable of spaceflight at interstellar or intergalactic distances.

I want to believe, too...but it's a hard sell without indisputable evidence.

I like to speculate, though. Maybe, billions of years ago, there was a civilization on Mars, buried forever under red, windblown soil. What if interstellar travelers arrived here during the Cretaceous? That's the thing about evolving life. Dinosaurs one epoch, Einstein the next...all on the same world.

Last edited:
Love it. Sorry for the post in the other thread, I missed this.

I am almost sure there is life not on earth. Like not 100% because you know no current evidence, but almost a religious level faith that there is. Life finds a way and all that. I’m interested to see if we find life on Mars, that’d be pretty cool.

There are too many planets, in too many systems, in too many galaxies, in too many quantum universes for there to not be.

Now have they visited earth? Idk. The Area 51 guy that was on Rogan had me going for a bit, but I just can’t believe people are that good at keeping secrets. Only one guy came out and talked about working on an alien ship? Seems sketch.
That THC hits different after ETS, huh?

Joking aside, glad to see someone else is a big UFO/UAP fan on here.

Listening to the show I kind of have mixed thoughts. Some of what the Doc says makes sense and I'm onboard, some sounds like outright fantasy, and I think he even contradicted himself at one point (saying it started under Eisenhower's presidency, but they killed Patton for a Nazi UFO). Him constantly repeating how they are sociopaths...I get it, please move on to another point or description. Including Epstein was a nice touch.

With that said, he sounded more credible than Bob Lazar. While I think there's something out there, the guys pushing the story don't come across as the most stable. You also have all of these "experts" making the media rounds. If they are so smart and dedicated, why aren't they collaborating? Why do they each have their own group/ TV show/ publicist instead of joining forces to ferret out the truth? Maybe THEY are agents of the deep state pushing these confusing narratives, smoke and mirrors?

Like I said, I think something's out there, but this cause really needs a better mouthpiece.

Back