Dr. Steven Greer - All things UFO, UAP and Aliens - Shawn Ryan Show

Almost done (I listen on the drive to/from work), some incredulous highlights:

- He knows of 12 free energy/ earth energy devices and in every case their inventors left nothing when they died. No notes on how to make these things...nothing. None of them have patents, none left anything for their kids, they just took it to the grave?
- He won't provide the names of his sources, but then gives out their bios with enough detail you can easily figure out their names.
- Marilyn Monroe was killed because she threatened to go public with her knowledge of the program.
- He's tech illiterate (My wife has to turn on my computer), but throughout the show tells us he's a man of science.
- He has a documentary coming out on June 6th, a big press gathering or two planned, but is still looking for a web developer to help him publish his 6TB of information?

Maybe he's correct about his key points, but there are enough comments in the interview (like the above) to make you question his entire case.

From just a logical perspective, I'm willing to entertain the possibility of alien life, whether it visited/visits our planet or exists elsewhere in the universe. I'm also willing to believe that such things exist/existed in different times or planes of existence. I just haven't' personally seen any evidence personally.

And I do find it irksome that it seems the prevailing attitude is, "Look! Here's something we don't immediately and completely understand! It must be..."

"...aliens."

america guy GIF

Bigfoot, ancient aliens, UFOs, Illuminati, ghosts…there’s a niche for every crackpot. And none of these myriad subjects have ever managed to emerge from the dim light of crackpottery.
Here's the thing...

Aren't we all really just as much experts as the people going on these programs? I consider myself a top expert on Bigfoot. Hell, @Gunz and @AWP actually may be super experts on all these topics simply because they live in FL. Do you know why? These things don't exist.

Is there life somewhere in the universe. It'd be silly to think there isn't...somewhere. But that's a far cry from believing we're being visited by intelligent alien life.

From just a logical perspective, I'm willing to entertain the possibility of alien life, whether it visited/visits our planet or exists elsewhere in the universe. I'm also willing to believe that such things exist/existed in different times or planes of existence. I just haven't' personally seen any evidence personally.

And I do find it irksome that it seems the prevailing attitude is, "Look! Here's something we don't immediately and completely understand! It must be..."

"...aliens."

america guy GIF

I think that was my takeaway from this. He talks about aliens but also discusses how many of the unidentified vehicles seen flying around are in fact, American. Just operated by "deep black projects". I think we can all acknowledge that black projects exist and are kept secret for long periods of time. It's conceivable that there's another layer of black going on. Which explains the "missing" budget funds. Now the source of the technology being alien, is where it goes a little far.

Also the idea that there's an untouchable "government", run at the international level is entirely plausible. I mean the WEF has influenced policy across multiple borders with very different political and government types.

I'm taking bets on the following:

The next verified UAP/UFO sighting will feature a craft shaped as;
Tic-tac oval white -300
Tic-tac oval any other color -110
Translucent cube with black sphere in the middle -150
White Triangle -150
Triangle any other color -110
H. Biden's Laptop +2000
Donald Trump Commemorative Coin +2500

Alien experts are a lot like Bigfoot experts...

I'm taking bets on the following:

The next verified UAP/UFO sighting will feature a craft shaped as;
Tic-tac oval white -300
Tic-tac oval any other color -110
Translucent cube with black sphere in the middle -150
White Triangle -150
Triangle any other color -110
H. Biden's Laptop +2000
Donald Trump Commemorative Coin +2500
At some point, UFO's will be politicized and used to create fear and divide in the citizenry. Maybe I'm wrong.

At some point, UFO's will be politicized and used to create fear and divide in the citizenry. Maybe I'm wrong.

Something like this?

Party #1: They mean no harm! We can coexist!
(Spaceship laser beams an entire city to ash)
Party #2: Yeah, nah, we need to kill these fuckers.
Party #1: But there are good aliens out there!
#2: Okaaayyy...what do you suggest?
#1: Coexist peacefully and talk to the violent aliens so they know we aren't a threat.
#2: We aren't a threat because they have laser beams, but we still have to fight them.
#1: YOU'RE JUST A BIGOT!!!!!!!!! YOU SPREAD HATE AND LIES!!!!!!

Something like this?

#1: Coexist peacefully and talk to the violent aliens so they know we aren't a threat.
#2: We aren't a threat because they have laser beams, but we still have to fight them.
Maybe even an alien on a bud light can?

Something like this?

It's pretty much like this 80's documentary called, "V"
Screenshot_20230601_081226_Chrome.jpg
They came in peace...but some knew better. 😁

Last edited:
Greer's back on the SRS. Jesus...

I don't doubt that some of what he's saying is true. How much of it is true? No idea. A lot of what he's saying just sounds like masturbatory nerd-speak from a 38 YO in mom's basement jacking it to Kirk kissing some lizard being or whatthefuckever. Greer's probably a genius and people with "beautiful minds" aren't the best public speakers. Ok, fine.

But as I mentioned earlier, he contradicts himself on numerous occasions. I'm an hour fifty-ish into the show and he's had a couple of major WTF moments:
- Eisenhower's speech warning us about the MICC was a result of (insert huge illegal government/ UFO/ advanced tech story here) and it led to ADM Hillenkoetter during his time at CIA warning us about the secrecy behind UFO's. Hillenkoetter was the head of the CIA in '47. Maybe I misheard him, maybe he's a beautiful mind, but if not he needs to understand calendars. 47<61
- There are people who think a VPN will prevent this deep state illegal government from reading their email and whatever. Surprise! The illegal deep state government can read all of your traffic and had people killed because they threatened to talk. Um, then what about your other whistleblowers? Why are they still alive?
- Again, illegal deep state knows everything. He tells Shawn that he's been in these cavernous underground labs. How? Oh, his guide told the gate guards they don't have a need to know why Dr. Greer's the house. Perfect! Come on in, Guy Who is Trying to Expose Us! People might say "he used an alias?" What about the "illegal deep state knows everything" argument? Yeah, nah.
- In the last show, he talked about (I posted earlier) his 6TB of information. Now it is "8-10" terabytes and he wants to publish all of this on the web. Buuuuuuttttt it is just him, his wife, and a couple of volunteers scanning the documents. Um, you've cranked out multiple documentaries, a book or two or something, made all of these appearances, have all of these whistleblowers, and you don't have an army of believers with their own scanners?
- If I hear one more got damn time about this new law and 6 months to talk or you're going to jail so all of this will be exposed soon. People believe that shit? Um, okay... the illegal deep state will allow this to happen? C'mon, man!

He probably has some details nailed, but he's all over the place so it is hard to believe any of that. Oh! That's right! He talks about false flags and people sowing bad information to distract us from the truth. Maybe I just listed to one...no telling.

I want to believe, I do, but the messenger kind of sucks.

Link to Eisenhower's speech for those interested. Avalon Project - Military-Industrial Complex Speech, Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1961

Back