Election Day and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning I was handed an "I voted" sticker and the response of the judge when I said "no thanks" was priceless...he was appalled.

Bro, check your area.....its worth a free doughnut.....:thumbsup:

KKD16033_Voted_TW_1024x512_Flag_F.gif

CLASSIFIED/TOP SECRET

110816/1103HRS

I'M TYPING THIS FROM MY COMMAND TENT AT A SECRET LOCATION IN THE PONCE DE LEON MOUNTAINS. THE MEN HAVE BEEN BUSY ALL NIGHT DIGGING FORTIFICATIONS AND CLEANING WEAPONS. I HAVE PUT MY EXECUTIVE OFFICER IN CHARGE OF LATRINE CONSTRUCTION. AT DAWN I ORDERED A RECON PATROL WHICH HAS JUST RETURNED. SO FAR, NO SIGN OF PRO-HILLARY FORCES, BUT IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME. LARGA VIDA A LA REVOLUCION!

CLASSIFIED/TOP SECRET

110816/1103HRS

I'M TYPING THIS FROM MY COMMAND TENT AT A SECRET LOCATION IN THE PONCE DE LEON MOUNTAINS. THE MEN HAVE BEEN BUSY ALL NIGHT DIGGING FORTIFICATIONS AND CLEANING WEAPONS. I HAVE PUT MY EXECUTIVE OFFICER IN CHARGE OF LATRINE CONSTRUCTION. AT DAWN I ORDERED A RECON PATROL WHICH HAS JUST RETURNED. SO FAR, NO SIGN OF PRO-HILLARY FORCES, BUT IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME. LARGA VIDA A LA REVOLUCION!

What is most entertaining to me about your post, is that if I posted the above on the other board I frequent, half of the membership would be sending me PM's asking to join up or coordinate forces, and the other half would be openly flaming me for mocking their readiness.

I wish I was being even somewhat sarcastic in my above statement.

CLASSIFIED/TOP SECRET

110816/1103HRS

I'd love to see the "pro Hillary forces" of loony tunes she would muster. I have a strong feeling it would be a very entertainingly puthetic group.

Last edited:
I too was given the luxury of voting in the morning and coming into work late.

I ate a nice breakfast, drank coffee, and being in my area of NC - voting lines don't exist. My car was still warm when I got back in to drive to work. No traffic to deal with and got a few extra Z's this morning in the process.

Very Well Played Indeed.

CLASSIFIED/TOP SECRET

110816/1103HRS

Gold. Pure gold...

M.

Learned something fun this morning: there's one tiny district in New Hampshire, Dixville Notch, which is the first county in the nation to open and close. Voting opens at midnight, and because there's only about two dozen registered voters in the entire unincorporated county, it closes at about 12:05.

Clinton wins Dixville Notch, N.H., with 4 votes to Trump’s 2

This year, Dixville Notch went to Hillary! CNN might as well call the race now :D

The finall tally was:
Clinton - 4
Trump - 2
Johnson - 1
Romney:p - 1

CLASSIFIED/TOP SECRET

110816/1103HRS

Did you bring snacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back