Elon Musk Bought 9.2% of Twiter

I wonder about the roles those positions occupy. To be fair, Musk probably runs his organizations a little too lean in the labor department, so is cutting 75% of your staff a good idea? Ehhh... But how much of that 75% were engaged in doing "dumb shit" for lack of a better phrase? Fact checkers, bot managers, media consultants, and the like?

I wonder about the roles those positions occupy. To be fair, Musk probably runs his organizations a little too lean in the labor department, so is cutting 75% of your staff a good idea? Ehhh... But how much of that 75% were engaged in doing "dumb shit" for lack of a better phrase? Fact checkers, bot managers, media consultants, and the like?
75% is just the part of the company set aside to suppress Conservative content. Twitter will be fine. ;)

I'd be more than happy to see Twitter disappear. Every agent, talent coach and marketing guru says it's a "must have" for marketing purposes. It's just that I never liked the idea of swimming in a sewer, no matter the potential payoff. :hmm:

75% is just the part of the company set aside to suppress Conservative content. Twitter will be fine. ;)
Bro, from first hand experience (the lady tiger works at Meta)... 75% is not trimming all the fat. It's ridiculous.
Absolutely. The sooner Twitter goes under, the better
Stole my line.
Would be great to see the demise of the libbluecheck brigade get stunted in the process. But alas, it won't happen. If anything it becomes a balanced platform and thrives like a 40 yr old suburban house wife on her second pair of fake tits.
I prefer "BlueAnon", it's more disrespectful.

TRUMP BACK ON TWITTER ON MONDAY.

Let the tears flow.

You know, one of the best things about this last year was not having to think that fat idiot. Now I’m going to see breathless articles about the latest tweet or some other dumb shit he did.

Attachments

• 734B31B6-74CE-4AFA-98BD-DCADB113CF80.gif
    734B31B6-74CE-4AFA-98BD-DCADB113CF80.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 2
Want to know a secret? No one forces you to read said articles. ;-)
I only wish it were that simple. My lib friends would talk about that shit constantly. Hell my mom, who did not give two shits about politics until 2016, now spends most every reposting DU memes and “VOTE” posts. It’s everywhere!

Yes you could say I’m a bit….TRIGGERED

Back