Elon Musk Bought 9.2% of Twiter

Was this a legit Tweet? I don't see it on his account. Was it deleted?
GOD DANG MAN CANT WE HAVE FUN.

It was a joke, I’ll make sure to include a disclaimer next time.

Just to be clear- nothing the government puts out can be verified as true, either. Like- gas prices, prevention of transmission of vaccines, or definitions of recession.

Great job, wet blanket.

GOD DANG MAN CANT WE HAVE FUN.

It was a joke, I’ll make sure to include a disclaimer next time.

Just to be clear- nothing the government puts out can be verified as true, either. Like- gas prices, prevention of transmission of vaccines, or definitions of recession.

Great job, wet blanket.
That’s what this shit has turned me into. My bad. I'm usually better than this... 😔

😁

Noted legal scholar and Chinese shill weighs on on the Twitter buyout. You can find about 4.2 trillion links (estimated) on Google affirming (as did the Supreme Court) that hate speech is free speech, aka protected by the First Amendment.

Now, should you run around dropping n-bombs and various slurs left and right? Nope. If you do are you a piece of shit? Most likely. Are you protected by the Constitution? Yes. It may be FAFO territory and get you a beating, but it is also legal.

At this point, I'd love it if Elon replaced blue checks with...a dildo, swastika, karen haircut, pentagram, crying baby...I don't give a shit. Replace the blue check with something offensive if not repulsive.

Society is sliding downhill and we are just too damn weak to stop the inevitable. So, we need something to disrupt the momentum, "introduce a little chaos" as it were. We have certain expectations about social media now, some predictability, so shake it up a bit, Elon. Shatter those comfort zones and let's see what happens. Elon, you can give us a small measure of change by replacing one icon. People will be too busy hating Elon, who gets off on being hated, to hate on the rest of society if only for a few days.

If there was ever a time for Elon to hire a consultant to clean house, it's now.

youre fired donald trump GIF

Fucking cunts. I am not crying for them. How many professions and jobs live under the threat of layoffs because the economy downsizing?

If I was Elon I would say "Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you", throughout a tweet saying you're going to shut down Twitter for 2 weeks, restructure, and get on with business as usual.

Fucking cunts. I am not crying for them. How many professions and jobs live under the threat of layoffs because the economy downsizing?

If I was Elon I would say "Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you", throughout a tweet saying you're going to shut down Twitter for 2 weeks, restructure, and get on with business as usual.

It's no coincidence that Musk threatened to fire the same % of staff that are now threatening to quit. I say fuck them and let them quit. That'll save the company a lot of money on severances.

It's no coincidence that Musk threatened to fire the same % of staff that are now threatening to quit. I say fuck them and let them quit. That'll save the company a lot of money on severances.

There is a percentage of workers, and it all seems to be in that field, who think they're untouchable. Is it politics? I don't know, but let them be touched by the long arm of the economy also. Honestly, if their skills are solid they will find work.

Back