Elon Musk Bought 9.2% of Twiter

He got arrested today. IIRC, the day before he was supposed to testify before Congress?
Yeah, weird. Thank goodness the cameras in our holding cells are legit and he'll definitely make it to trial. With Ghislane Maxwell's lawyer. After donating tens of millions of funds to the dems in this election cycle (second only to Soros, which, I know- makes me antisemitic for even bringing up.)

Nothing to see here. Hey- when is that Paul Pelosi bodycam footage getting released?

Guess that stops him from naming those he bribed.
I just kind of wonder what he was going to testify about anyway. He knew he was under investigation. I think it would be a lot of "I don't recall" and "I plead the 5th" going on.

At the same time, this gives the Democrats some breathing room, keeping a testimony spectacle under wraps until it is overcome by the next scandal du jour.

Apple’s back advertising on Twitter and Amazon is on the way.

The platform is too big to ignore, so watch hypocritical businesses gnash and wail…and keep spending money.
Everyone was back to 100% ad spend in like 48 hours. They're all limps that have no huevos. Otherwise Apple wouldn't be in China and also helping the Chinese government suppress speech. If you want to have morals and ethics...maybe draw a red line that makes sense...but profits!

Lol, a lot of people are starting to learn about “Terms and Conditions” or data retention policies. You want to be alarmed over Trump returning or hate speech or whatever, fine. I suspect some of the more vocal opponents to Musk have realized he’s sitting on a gold mine of information and not afraid to release the deets.

Lol, a lot of people are starting to learn about “Terms and Conditions” or data retention policies. You want to be alarmed over Trump returning or hate speech or whatever, fine. I suspect some of the more vocal opponents to Musk have realized he’s sitting on a gold mine of information and not afraid to release the deets.
I'm glad he's rich and is taking steps to protect himself. There are a whole lot of people in the world who wish him ill for the good he is doing, and not just the Twitter thing.

I'm glad he's rich and is taking steps to protect himself. There are a whole lot of people in the world who wish him ill for the good he is doing, and not just the Twitter thing.
And he has the money to outlast most challengers in the courtroom.

I’m still on the fence as to his end state and how he’ll arrive there, but I’m cutting him some slack. It is becoming apparent many of his critics are there because they realize their laundry will/could see the light of day. With that said, I hope he exposes any party who used the platform for ill
will regardless of their political affiliation.

When Musk drops the COVID info and exactly what Fauci and the gubmint did to spread misinformation, ban and shadowban folks and the like- more and more people are gonig to wake up.

And he has the money to outlast most challengers in the courtroom.

I’m still on the fence as to his end state and how he’ll arrive there, but I’m cutting him some slack. It is becoming apparent many of his critics are there because they realize their laundry will/could see the light of day. With that said, I hope he exposes any party who used the platform for ill
will regardless of their political affiliation.
Agree most violently with the bolded. Elon inherited a crime scene- and the people committing the crimes had become emboldened because they never thought they'd be exposed. Now, the rats are jumping ship and lashing out. Simple as that.

Well, I guess it has started:

View attachment 41148

alleged perpetrator:

View attachment 41149

The richest man in the world doesn't have a security detail for his young child being transported by himself?

This guy cut them off in traffic, jumped on the hood, and then just calmly buckled himself back in so they could get a video of his license plate?

He somehow managed to track his car 25 miles away from LAX?

He/his security team never filed a police report?

I'd say this is some Paul Pelosi levels of strange, but at least the cops actually saw him wrestling that dude in his underwear. (Still waiting on hospital pics btw.)

This shit gives me Jussie vibes.

Just the gubmint colluding with private enterprise to subvert speech and only allow the establishment to rule.

So basically, Trump becomes president. Even though he sacks the slimeball Comey, the FBI starts a task force on social media and effectively uses to twitter (and other social media) to subvert speech and the sitting executive's agenda. Great stuff guys.

My PhD brother claiming this election was the most legitimate in recent history and looting during BLM riots was white supremacists...

I know a lot of people don't like Fox but for a guy like me who doesn't spend a lot of time listening to the underground vlogs and podcasts they were the only people really pushing the Big Tech/Gov't collusion story.

I think my favorite (if you can have a favorite of government agencies tattling about Twitter TOS violations) part of this is learning the FBI is apparently a humorless organization.

They asked twitter to look at this tweet for election misinformation. It's literally the most dad joke election joke I can think of.

Back