Elon Musk Bought 9.2% of Twiter

I know the twitter files have trailed off for some on this board, and I know a specific audience will just shrug their shoulders and keep voting their way.

But, as we assumed, we have thus now been presented evidence that the Biden administration subverted speech with the cooperation of social media companies. In April 2021, they requested Facebook de-platform Tomi Lahren for publicly saying she wouldn't get the shot. Well based on all the data we have today, getting vaccinated appears to be the wrong call. (at least with mRNA)

So, when are we impeaching Biden?

_________

ETA: latest installment of the Twitter files.

Last edited:
I know the twitter files have trailed off for some on this board, and I know a specific audience will just shrug their shoulders and keep voting their way.

But, as we assumed, we have thus now been presented evidence that the Biden administration subverted speech with the cooperation of social media companies. In April 2021, they requested Facebook de-platform Tomi Lahren for publicly saying she wouldn't get the shot. Well based on all the data we have today, getting vaccinated appears to be the wrong call. (at least with mRNA)

So, when are we impeaching Biden?

_________

ETA: latest installment of the Twitter files.

"BuT It DOEsn'T SaY TheY WeRe FoRCed tO Do IT!!!" /s

sponge bob GIF

I love the comments where people are calling him a disappointment for not focusing on “important issues”. Shows the state of the nation when people think that the government suppressing free speech is fine and actively conducting psychological operations on its own citizens is cool too.

Time for a flea flicker, boys. Get everyone focused on Trump working w/ Twitter. When they reach fever pitch, trot out the Biden docs. Now everyone goes to jail or is tarnished and then we can go back to it being our country.

(Snores loudly)

Wait, what...did I fall asleep again? I had this crazy dream...

Musk said he considers the New York Times a propaganda tool and took their verified checkmark away from them.

Twitter pulls check mark from main New York Times account

View attachment 41945
But that's not why the check was removed. The check was removed because NYT didn't want to pay the monthly fee like all other check mark users.

Maybe they just thought they'd be allowed to slide? Elon said no. And so goes their checkmark.

At least that's the way I understand the story.

For those of you not tracking- the a Daily Wire wanted to post ‘what is a woman’ on the June 1 anniversary.

Twitter agreed, then welched over ‘misgendering scenes’; daily wire went public.

Elon (was in China) got home- got pissed. Allowed Daily Wire to post the most influential documentary in the last 10 years.

At time of this post- 84.5 MILLION STREAMS. DW leaving it up and free for the weekend.

Elon then fired the folks that attempted to block the release and pinned the link from his own account saying “Every parent should watch this”.

I have the biggest freedom boner right now.

Watch here.

Last edited:
Back