Elon Musk Bought 9.2% of Twiter

For those of you not tracking- the a Daily Wire wanted to post ‘what is a woman’ on the June 1 anniversary.

Twitter agreed, then welched over ‘misgendering scenes’; daily wire went public.

Elon (was in China) got home- got pissed. Allowed Daily Wire to post the most influential documentary in the last 10 years.

At time of this post- 84.5 MILLION STREAMS. DW leaving it up and free for the weekend.

Elon then fired the folks that attempted to block the release and pinned the link from his own account saying “Every parent should watch this”.

I have the biggest freedom boner right now.

Watch here.

I'm 25 min. into it and watching him clown people to their faces is hilarious. Watching that professor get pissy at the drop of a hat because he was questioned and doubted warmed my soul. Questions directly asked are questions directly avoided and I know it is all edited to make his point, but damn.

Madness. Love the Santa Claus and two arms bits and those people still don't get it.

I'm 25 min. into it and watching him clown people to their faces is hilarious. Watching that professor get pissy at the drop of a hat because he was questioned and doubted warmed my soul. Questions directly asked are questions directly avoided and I know it is all edited to make his point, but damn.

Madness. Love the Santa Claus and two arms bits and those people still don't get it.
So, that documentary is why I bought Daily Wire. I was dumbfounded when I first watched it. I re-watched it last night, and I gotta say- I am even more confused now than I was back then about the outrage at the movie.

Matt Walsh does absolutely nothing except conduct interviews and let people talk. The absurdity that follows is unreal.

So, that documentary is why I bought Daily Wire. I was dumbfounded when I first watched it. I re-watched it last night, and I gotta say- I am even more confused now than I was back then about the outrage at the movie.

Matt Walsh does absolutely nothing except conduct interviews and let people talk. The absurdity that follows is unreal.

I am reminded of two quotes:

"The more you have to sell, the less you have to advertise"

"Truth will stand on its own"

All the outrage and absurdity, if everyone had reasonable, logical, and valid perceptions, they would welcome the scrutiny. But because it is absurd, unreasonable, illogical, and nonsensical, they can't handle the scrutiny.

I think there is an interesting intersection where an idea meets reality.

Everyone knows I’m pretty liberal. But I cannot stomach young children being misgendered or whatever. Kids are fucking stupid. Full stop idiots. They would all die if it weren’t for parents.

I think I relayed my story at a birthday party where I called a 5 yo “him” and was corrected by another partygoer as that is “them”.

What 5 year old knows what the fuck a pronoun is. That is indoctrination by parents and teachers, period. The child goes to some crazy sun worship school, but it still is gross.

*laughing at the irony of the situation*

Guess I'm no longer a tinfoil hat wearing, transphobic, far raiieee-ght bigot. :ROFLMAO:

Happy Laughing Out Loud GIF by Simon Super Rabbit

Everyone knows I’m pretty liberal. But I cannot stomach young children being misgendered or whatever. Kids are fucking stupid. Full stop idiots. They would all die if it weren’t for parents.

I think I relayed my story at a birthday party where I called a 5 yo “him” and was corrected by another partygoer as that is “them”.

What 5 year old knows what the fuck a pronoun is. That is indoctrination by parents and teachers, period. The child goes to some crazy sun worship school, but it still is gross.
It’s interesting where you find “your line”.

I do not care about self identity or sexual orientation or kink or whatever the fuck else. I simply don’t. You’re an adult? Wanna say you’re a foxkin pansexual demiboy with xe/com/xir pronouns? Guess what- I don’t care. I don’t think you should be able to be a protected class because of that identity, but it’s still a talk between adults.

The *second* you involve kids? No.

Drag queens going to old folks home to read stories? Tight. Trans folks serving soup at soup kitchens? Thanks for helping your community.

But my question, as always- why kids? That’s where my line is. Unequivocally.

@TLDR20 youre right, and I appreciate you saying it better than I can.

When a movement focuses on (and seems to require) the indoctrination of children, that is a hill on which I will die. Over my dead fucking body. I will not abide.

For those of you not tracking- the a Daily Wire wanted to post ‘what is a woman’ on the June 1 anniversary.

Twitter agreed, then welched over ‘misgendering scenes’; daily wire went public.

Elon (was in China) got home- got pissed. Allowed Daily Wire to post the most influential documentary in the last 10 years.

At time of this post- 84.5 MILLION STREAMS. DW leaving it up and free for the weekend.

Elon then fired the folks that attempted to block the release and pinned the link from his own account saying “Every parent should watch this”.

I have the biggest freedom boner right now.

Watch here.
After a lot of lawyering and discussion, Elon or someone was like, you idiots misapplied the policy. Elon then quote tweeted it.

Someone my Fiancee and I know has encouraged her 5 year old daughter to act like a boy and she calls her a him and lets her dress up wholly as a boy. Because one day she was like, mommy I'm a boy. And a significant volume of people around this woman have encouraged it. It is ridiculous. Mind you the child was also adopted! Like WTF ARE WE DOING? Your role as a parent is to educate them on what they are. Reinforce what they are. If at 16 they're somehow attracted to the same sex, so be it. If at 18 they think they're a furry, then ick, but don't call them something they're not when they're FIVE YEARS OLD!

Someone my Fiancee and I know has encouraged her 5 year old daughter to act like a boy and she calls her a him and lets her dress up wholly as a boy.

These things are being encouraged in our education systems. In some of my Kinesiology and early ed. courses in as far back as 2013, the gender identity discussions were about encouraging boys to play with barbies, and baby dolls, and to wear feminine clothing...encourage little girls to play with dump trucks and prepare for more masculine careers. I remember thinking it was odd. I can only imagine how those discussions have evolved in 10 years.

These things are being encouraged in our education systems. In some of my Kinesiology and early ed. courses in as far back as 2013, the gender identity discussions were about encouraging boys to play with barbies, and baby dolls, and to wear feminine clothing...encourage little girls to play with dump trucks and prepare for more masculine careers. I remember thinking it was odd. I can only imagine how those discussions have evolved in 10 years.

I don't have issues with women wanting to do tougher shit, my aunt was a modern day Annie Oakley that was a range manager for the Forest Service, that hunted, fished, climbed mountains. But a, she was also a very feminine woman.

I don't have issues with women wanting to do tougher shit, my aunt was a modern day Annie Oakley that was a range manager for the Forest Service, that hunted, fished, climbed mountains. But a, she was also a very feminine woman.

I don't either. I also don't have a problem with a male doing less tougher shit.
I do have a problem with trying to pursuade a child to be something they are not.

It’s interesting where you find “your line”.

I do not care about self identity or sexual orientation or kink or whatever the fuck else. I simply don’t. You’re an adult? Wanna say you’re a foxkin pansexual demiboy with xe/com/xir pronouns? Guess what- I don’t care. I don’t think you should be able to be a protected class because of that identity, but it’s still a talk between adults.

The *second* you involve kids? No.

Drag queens going to old folks home to read stories? Tight. Trans folks serving soup at soup kitchens? Thanks for helping your community.

But my question, as always- why kids? That’s where my line is. Unequivocally.

@TLDR20 youre right, and I appreciate you saying it better than I can.

When a movement focuses on (and seems to require) the indoctrination of children, that is a hill on which I will die. Over my dead fucking body. I will not abide.

I feel a little bad for folks who have young kids and are in the middle of this battle, seeing it first hand in the schools and hearing the stories from their kids.

We homeschool so there's that. But also all of my kids are older and very comfortable and established in there identity. Some of my kids are a little more liberal, some of my kids are so conservative they make Jesse Helms and Barry Goldwater seemed like communists. But they all get it.

After a lot of lawyering and discussion, Elon or someone was like, you idiots misapplied the policy. Elon then quote tweeted it.

Someone my Fiancee and I know has encouraged her 5 year old daughter to act like a boy and she calls her a him and lets her dress up wholly as a boy. Because one day she was like, mommy I'm a boy. And a significant volume of people around this woman have encouraged it. It is ridiculous. Mind you the child was also adopted! Like WTF ARE WE DOING? Your role as a parent is to educate them on what they are. Reinforce what they are. If at 16 they're somehow attracted to the same sex, so be it. If at 18 they think they're a furry, then ick, but don't call them something they're not when they're FIVE YEARS OLD!

Yeah. It really is nonsense at that age. Kids imaginations are going at full afterburner. Parents need to be the line.

You like the same sex when you are becoming sexually aware? Sure

You want to make life altering decisions? Let’s wait a bit. Kids can’t get tattoos, or any of these other relatively minor forever choices until they are 18. It should probably be that way with their gender.

When anyone is an adult, let them do whatever they want as long as it doesn’t interfere with my life or liberty.

I'm just fascinated that a society that claims to be completely committed to demanding that people are treated with dignity and respect can be so willing to suspend objective truth.

Allow people to live in imagination land may seem like a noble tasking - but allowing them to live in imagination land is the worst form of robbing them of their dignity.

Only my subjective opinion.

This is where I am and I'll go a step further.
We are ignoring the root cause of this whole controversy, lack of mental health awareness and services. The connection to autism or undiagnosed autism is alarming. The few public detransition cases I've read, recently, admit to late spectrum diagnosis that lead to their decision to detransition. If we spent the amount of money on permanent life altering medical procedures on children; on providing even basic counseling services. Until they are old enough to legally make decisions as an adult. Those that really need it will be stronger individuals as adults transitioning. And all of the "mistakes" can be avoided and these children grow into stronger adults. It's a win win. Throw in some speciality care geared to the spectrum.

Or we listen to our peer nations pumping the brakes on puberty blockers.

cne.news

Largest study to date confirms overlap between autism and gender diversity

To play devils advocate.

Does anyone know who has been pushing the degeneracy we've been seeing onto the younger generation? Cause it seems quite convenient that a small percentage of the population have been very effective in bludgeoning society with their degeneracy. Hell they even sing about "converting children".

I wanna know what the endgame is. Who is giving these people money, media, judicial, and political cover? Who's interest are best served by these freaks? Why are there so many pedophiles prominent in this community? Oh, and how is this affecting our ability to recruit talent and fight against our enemies?

Cause it seems like the Judeo Christian values that our country and society were founded on are under attack. It's almost like the nation itself is under attack.

I've posted this before, but these same groups are singing about going after the children of this nation. Some of the people singing in the background are confirmed pedophiles too.

(Guess Youtube doesn't want people seeing the a gay mens choir singing about "converting" kids.

To further add, what value does NBC get from making this sort of content?

Are our children being subverted? Forget what the crazy rabbit is saying @ 1:02 this ex KGB guys explains what ideological subversion is for the stubborn peeps who haven't seen his stuff.

I find it hilarious that businesses are so terrified of the pro-DEI crowd they are willing to hire folks who may not be the most qualified, but will check certain blocks. While that has gone on for years now, the uh.... numbers have significantly increased. My wife was the first straight, white woman to be promoted in 4 promotion cycles. They have a Black male with 5....FIVE official complaints of sexual harassment they will not fire. Managers have been told point-blank that firing him would cause "problems." Dude has sexually harassed subordinates in front of other managers and they won't fire him. They have a lesbian who clocks in and does nothing, and I do mean nothing, for an entire shift. She knows she won't be fired and will openly tell anyone, including management, why she won't be fired.

It's disgusting.

Breaking News: A judge limited Biden administration officials from contacting social media sites, a ruling that could curtail efforts to fight disinformation.

If you don't see how this affects the 1st Amendment, I can't help you. The fact that the NYT WANTS to shut down the 1st is horrific.

But Republicans and Trump are the fascists? Fancy that.

If you don't see how this affects the 1st Amendment, I can't help you. The fact that the NYT WANTS to shut down the 1st is horrific.

But Republicans and Trump are the fascists? Fancy that.

Here's the opinion if anyone wants it: https://storage.courtlistener.com/r...d.189520/gov.uscourts.lawd.189520.293.0_1.pdf

@AWP pourquoi es-tu surpris? The New York Time is just the Ministry of Truth. Those shipwrecks helped execute massed campaigns to slander and defame people, but will hide behind the 1st Amendment. They're like Gawker, but with mafia protection.

Although this case is still relatively young, and at this stage the Court is only examining itin terms of Plaintiffs’ likelihood of success on the merits, the evidence produced thus far depictsan almost dystopian scenario. During the COVID-19 pandemic, a period perhaps bestcharacterized by widespread doubt and uncertainty, the United States Government seems to haveassumed a role similar to an Orwellian “Ministry of Truth.”721

The Plaintiffs have presented substantial evidence in support of their claims that they werethe victims of a far-reaching and widespread censorship campaign. This court finds that they arelikely to succeed on the merits of their First Amendment free speech claim against the Defendants.Therefore, a preliminary injunction should issue immediately against the Defendants as set out herein. The Plaintiffs Motion for Preliminary Injunction [Doc. No. 10] is GRANTED IN PART

Back