Elon Musk Bought 9.2% of Twiter

And Twitter was allegedly conspiring with the Pentagon, including SOCOM, to use the platform to spread deliberate propaganda? Yikes.

Twitter colluded with Pentagon to run network of fake accounts

Wait, so can I now say Biden is not my president? Because it's clear we had a deep state colluding against a sitting executive spreading misinformation and blocking information.

Holy shit fuck. Ugh.

I'm not surprised, I just have higher standards and expect the US government to act a bit more intelligent than it has. But again, I should lower my standards.

So, this thread is pretty intense. The FBI's social media task force just went searching for Twitter ToS violators and just sent them spreadsheets of tweets at a time to target and take offline.

But it starts with the WaPo, Bezos Mouthpiece and rag, publishing a take down article on Taibbi and Weiss. Instead of being outraged and going after the government for subverting speech the blue anon media would rather give up its rights because they were on the side of speech destruction. Wild world we live in.

So, this thread is pretty intense. The FBI's social media task force just went searching for Twitter ToS violators and just sent them spreadsheets of tweets at a time to target and take offline.

But it starts with the WaPo, Bezos Mouthpiece and rag, publishing a take down article on Taibbi and Weiss. Instead of being outraged and going after the government for subverting speech the blue anon media would rather give up its rights because they were on the side of speech destruction. Wild world we live in.
Interesting seeing Olivia Katbi Smith's name pop up. She was one of the middlemen that played a hand in the burning of Portland. I wonder why Taibbbi is making seem like she was fed to the wolves.

There is something stranger going on behind the scenes. It just doesn't fit. Maybe a schism within the intel community/deep state/Orwellian tech overlords?

I mentioned the DoD/FBI info to a liberal friend of mine and it didn't even move the needle. I even tried putting it in the "Forget Musk and all of that, you're okay with the DoD using the platform for PSYOPs and the FBI doing what it did?"

"If that's true, but it came from Musk who is a Trump supporter now, so...whatever."

As long as this is coming from Musk, and he's the only one with enough balls and money to do it, people are going to tune it out. Conservatives aren't going to move the needle with this story because the other side is already locked into what they believe, but more importantly who they support. Crimes were committed, the platform is shown to be a cesspool of humanity, and people won't care because the narrative is already "Musk is a supporter of fascists."

I mentioned the DoD/FBI info to a liberal friend of mine and it didn't even move the needle. I even tried putting it in the "Forget Musk and all of that, you're okay with the DoD using the platform for PSYOPs and the FBI doing what it did?"

"If that's true, but it came from Musk who is a Trump supporter now, so...whatever."

As long as this is coming from Musk, and he's the only one with enough balls and money to do it, people are going to tune it out. Conservatives aren't going to move the needle with this story because the other side is already locked into what they believe, but more importantly who they support. Crimes were committed, the platform is shown to be a cesspool of humanity, and people won't care because the narrative is already "Musk is a supporter of fascists."
Jack and the successor CEO were lib anons.

Have to say Conservatives are more likely to read independent media. Or at least my circle is full of critical thinkers. Whereas the liberal folks I know don't read alternative media and just do what they're told. They're the types to tell kids in JROTC that they're baby killers, make a ton of money and are OK with being taxed into oblivion as long as they can still lead their oat milk agenda that's pro antifa, trans in girls sports, and open borders. Because they'll know we are Christians by our love. Yet won't raise a finger for a paraplegic homeless vet.

Conservatives are also more likely to rebel and shake their fist at the state. When did we become the hippies?

It would appear that Twitter was hacked a few days ago with the hacker claiming to have data on over 400 million accounts. Piers Morgan and a UK cabinet minister are already victims, the accounts being altered and some..."interesting" tweets sent before the accounts could be shut down.

It would appear that Twitter was hacked a few days ago with the hacker claiming to have data on over 400 million accounts. Piers Morgan and a UK cabinet minister are already victims, the accounts being altered and some..."interesting" tweets sent before the accounts could be shut down.
Want to bet on whether it was related to a former employee that wasn't happy they were let go? That's what my money would be on.

Want to bet on whether it was related to a former employee that wasn't happy they were let go? That's what my money would be on.

Could also be related to the hack they had earlier this year. Seems Twitter has had issues with scrapping for a while.

Twitter Data Breaches: Full Timeline Through 2022

If it was a former employee, I'm pretty sure we'll know about it soon though.

Back