Elon Musk Bought 9.2% of Twiter

...when you make the mistake of reading the comments section:

View attachment 39508
I mean... the DHS literally has a Ministry of Misinformation. 7 years ago the events of today would have all been all crazy talk. Given current events, it's not a stretch to say that Silicon Valley and our intelligence communities have been compromised.

That said, the comment section has a higher production value than the MSM.

I mean... the DHS literally has a Ministry of Misinformation. 7 years ago the events of today would have all been all crazy talk. Given current events, it's not a stretch to say that Silicon Valley and our intelligence communities have been compromised.

That said, the comment section has a higher production value than the MSM.
Fortunately, I think cooler heads have prevailed on the Disinformation front. For now.

Fortunately, I think cooler heads have prevailed on the Disinformation front. For now.
They just removed the head manager/spokesperson, the program still receives/has funding and will continue forward. The lull is the enemy making adjustments for their arty.

That said, it's interesting seeing such a powerful social influencing tool being shown for the sham it is. I hope we get to see more of the creatures behind the curtain.

Reposting because...the cat.

View attachment 39513
That cat appears to not have been issued a helmet retention strap. Seeing the feline species proclivity for hijinks and shenanigans, it is highly likely it will lose said head pro and become infected by the lizard peoples bizarre social conditioning rays. :-)

And if on cue, the sexual assault claims begin to populate in your news feeds.
Truthfully I’m surprised it took this long.

Elon Musk faces sexual assault claim from SpaceX flight attendant; says he exposed himself during massage

SpaceX CEO Elon Musk denied a sexual assault claim from a former flight attendant, whom the company reportedly paid $250,000 as part of a severance agreement in 2018. Musk, in a Thursday tweet following the story, claimed the story should be "viewed through a political lens."

Lol he was contacted before the story broke (as is right for a journalist). He asked for more time then suddenly he's tweeting that people will be out to get him. This is a diversion.

Perhaps but this particular story is being diverted by Musk to distract attention from him being a sex pest. In my opinion.

Perhaps but this particular story is being diverted by Musk to distract attention from him being a sex pest. In my opinion.
So are you, depending on how hard we dig and who does the digging. The last person free of sin got merked too, if you believe in that sort of thing.

This is a predictable playbook, by all the same people. Forgive me if I take a break on the outrage carousel. I'll happily wait 24 hours and see what the next thing is.

So are you, depending on how hard we dig and who does the digging.
Yep.

Any man who has ever had consensual sex with another human being is a potential target of a sexual assault claim if the possible return is worth the effort of the accusation.

The timing should serve as a clue to its legitimacy.

Last edited:
So, you're claiming their vehicles are "bad"?

Their vehicles are technically advanced but shoddily constructed. Their quality control lacks significantly. Their tech is great, but I wouldn’t call them high quality vehicles. You can find hundreds of videos and reviews of the poor construction. While the underlying systems are good, most people don’t rank Teslas in the top 5 of electric vehicles to buy currently.

Back