Fantasy Football 2017/18 Thread

My team was a hot, steamy turd this week.
I’ve had this sneaking feeling about my roster since about week 4. I hate this collection of players more than the other 3 leagues I play in, by leaps and bounds.

When the worst trade in history happened between @Isiah6:8 and myself (both players at the crux of the deal immediately got injured and screwed us equally), I knew exactly what was going on.

I was lucky to stack the wins I did, but my roster is not a fantasy champion roster. Might not even be a playoff roster.

I’ve had this sneaking feeling about my roster since about week 4. I hate this collection of players more than the other 3 leagues I play in, by leaps and bounds.

When the worst trade in history happened between @Isiah6:8 and myself (both players at the crux of the deal immediately got injured and screwed us equally), I knew exactly what was going on.

I was lucky to stack the wins I did, but my roster is not a fantasy champion roster. Might not even be a playoff roster.

It really was atrocious in the end. Had both players held up you would have fleeced me though. But none of that matters now and I am still disgusted with my team. But maybe that is what happens in a 12 team league, everyone has bad players on the roster.

It really was atrocious in the end. Had both players held up you would have fleeced me though. But none of that matters now and I am still disgusted with my team. But maybe that is what happens in a 12 team league, everyone has bad players on the roster.
Pretty much.

Just a general bitch about another league I play in-

The instructors here all play (12 team full PPR) in a league together. The only real wrinkle here is that it's a "rookie flex" league- meaning, a rookie has to be in your lineup in the flex position.

So, McCaffery has been my rookie all year, and to middling/good results. In standard leagues he sucks, but in PPR? Actually pretty good. Double digits every week and the last two has scored and put up good games.

Carolina was on a bye, I didn't have the time/roster space/fucks to change my lineup so I thought, "No big deal, I will probably just get a warning or whatever from the commish."

Not true. Penalty for no rookie in your lineup? Highest point total of your 2 flex positions goes to zero if you don't start a rookie. I had Brandon Cooks and Jarvis Landry in my flex positions. 25 and 17 points, respectively.

I am up by 21 right now, with a kicker left. He has Tevin Coleman going into tomorrow. Easy win right?

Nope. That's not including the -25 hit I am going to have to take.

I went 0-3 this week in fantasy. Lost my 5th in a row in our league, lost another by less than a point (my ohio $200 paid league), and another to a technicality and bad roster management.

I hate fantasy.

Back