Fantasy Football 2018/19

Auction or Standard Draft

• Auction

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Standard

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
I’m waiting for injuries to evicserate my team. I just hope it happens early and not after I have hope of a repeat

I lost by 93...who wants to play me in the losers final? Winner doesn't get mocked as badly as the loser...

Don't they cut your balls out when you join the Air Force? Cav just gets a hat to keep the sun out of our eyes. And you can drink out of it.
Let me just check something *pulls up fantasy league standings*

So I am smoking the league in points scored (2nd highest is the #1 paper tiger who is 40 points down) and you, my friend, are nowhere near that.

Once again I have the highest projected total for the week, made the best waiver moves, and plan on moving into first because the only thing you can do this week is beat the first place team for me or take the L (you probably will).

So, yea, they cut my balls out when I joined the AF, but you're currently getting dragged by a eunich. No one cares about Cav Scouts.

BREAK BREAK

I don't want to approve my own trade, so for those that ignore the Yahoo alerts- I want Le'v Bell, I traded OBJ for him straight up (to the guy I am playing this week). Any dissenters, say it here today or tomorrow or via Yahoo, I would like OBJ to be available to Manning's O Face for the games on Sunday.

As an aside, for these types of things you usually have an assistant commish- any takers?

Funny, except I'm not, nor have I ever been, in the Air Force.
That's actually my favorite part about you.

YOU ARE WHAT YOUR RECORD SAYS YOU ARE...and that means we're tied up. Scoring points is great...I think I did that two years ago in our league and then one injury took me out in the first round. So there's that.

YOU ARE WHAT YOUR RECORD SAYS YOU ARE...and that means we're tied up. Scoring points is great...I think I did that two years ago in our league and then one injury took me out in the first round. So there's that.
Lol, keep that same energy this week tiger.

You'll be 1-2 with middling points come Tuesday morning, putting you around 6th.

As an aside, for these types of things you usually have an assistant commish- any takers?.

I am all for an immediate approval of trades if the players players games have not started. You are the most active person based on the wires so I'd be down w/ alt commish rights.

I am all for an immediate approval of trades if the players players games have not started. You are the most active person based on the wires so I'd be down w/ alt commish rights.
True on all accounts. I'll wait for a tic before I hit the switch, but you're the easy pick for Assistant TO the Commissioner.

Back