Fantasy Football 2018/19

Auction or Standard Draft

• Auction

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Standard

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
True on all accounts. I'll wait for a tic before I hit the switch, but you're the easy pick for Assistant TO the Commissioner.

Oh no, I want nothing to do with any of that, I was nominating you to those duties for being so active. After being given Paper Tiger status from the only 6-0 manager to miss the playoffs I have a legacy to uphold here at 3-0.

Oh no, I want nothing to do with any of that, I was nominating you to those duties for being so active. After being given Paper Tiger status from the only 6-0 manager to miss the playoffs I have a legacy to uphold here at 3-0.
Yeah coming from me? I know EXACTLY what a paper tiger sort of lineup looks like. My inevitable failure last year was second only to your upcoming fizzle.

Also, I am already the commish- SS needed someone to step in for him last minute so it's me, that's why I was talking about approving my own trade.

Although, I could be my own #2... I need someone I could trust.

I support any and all trades of Lev Bell, hopefully he'll have absolutely zero production when someone picks him up. But the way this season has gone he'll probably have a record season even with 3 games played already.

I may not be very active in terms of add/drop, but I get all the alerts, and check the League daily. So, if you need an assistant @amlove21 , I'm all in for the role.

I may not be very active in terms of add/drop, but I get all the alerts, and check the League daily. So, if you need an assistant @amlove21 , I'm all in for the role.
Alright youre in. I assumed that you're the "Rodgers for MVP" team, yeah?

Little late for this- but I will list out the teams so you know who you're playing. if you don't see your name, reply and fill it in and I'll make it a sticky or something on the thread for reference.

Amlove21s Team- Me
Scouts in the Desert- @ThunderHorse
ADub- @AWP
Manning's O Face- @SaintKP
His Meat in public- @Ooh-Rah
Raging Clues- @Isiah6:8
Marines on Top- @NavyBuyer
Rodgers for MVP- @Kaldak

Edited, there’s the list.

Last edited:
Who the hell are you, Manning's O Face.

104845176-4ED5-BL-PapaJohn-111517.600x337.jpg

I am indeed "Rodgers for MVP". I shall serve you well oh Great Admin!

8-)}:-)

Calling my shot this week- I lose by 6. Matty Ice doing nothing; the PIT/ATL and JAX/KC shootouts are not looking like that at all... Unless Conner has a 60 point game this is gonna get ugly soon.

Did anyone think to start Pit's D/ST today?! Matt Ryan is awful and Pittsburgh has 6 sacks, a fumble, return yards. They have to have scored 2 million points.

Back