Fantasy Football 2018/19

Auction or Standard Draft

• Auction

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Standard

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Hush @ThunderHorse , you could be having my year.

@amlove21 I but a humble servant looking for the grace of A. Brown.
See? Now we are talking. I’m am 140% down for trades.

ETA- trade deadline is 10 November; if anyone wants some of that sweet trade action to sneak in to the playoffs, make your play. I’ll make sure any trades submitted before the deadline are golden.

Last edited:
With the season reaching a critical juncture, some might find it a prudent time to trade for remaining key players to help with a playoff push.

Well those people are in luck, because much like the Browns of yesteryear, the 76'ers every year, and the Las Vegas Raiders of today. There is a team up for liquidation, some might call it tanking, others might call it a fire sale. I prefer the term "situational awareness, altruism defining" or "S.A.A.D".

Have a player that quite isn't up to snuff? Want some more flexibility on your bench come playoffs? Call me Jerry Jones because I'll be accepting bribes and favors until the carcass that is my team, is picked clean.

With the season reaching a critical juncture, some might find it a prudent time to trade for remaining key players to help with a playoff push.

Well those people are in luck, because much like the Browns of yesteryear, the 76'ers every year, and the Las Vegas Raiders of today. There is a team up for liquidation, some might call it tanking, others might call it a fire sale. I prefer the term "situational awareness, altruism defining" or "S.A.A.D".

Have a player that quite isn't up to snuff? Want some more flexibility on your bench come playoffs? Call me Jerry Jones because I'll be accepting bribes and favors until the carcass that is my team, is picked clean.
BAD FORM. You’re not supposed to do that, only fair trades, traded for the purpose of gamesmanship.

With that being said, I’ll trade you Lev Bell for Adam Theilen.

BAD FORM. You’re not supposed to do that, only fair trades, traded for the purpose of gamesmanship.

With that being said, I’ll trade you Lev Bell for Adam Theilen.

Shit snacks my bad, disregard project S.A.A.D everyone.

I may be a cut throat businessman who is willing to liquidate on a dime to cash in on future favors, but I REFUSE to partake in Indian giving. I actually wonder if Lev Bell will play at all the rest of the year.

You have to keep the integrity and spirit of the league. Don’t do that.

If your trade with me was out of tanking and not because you think Keenan Allen and Greg Olsen fill holes on your team and can get you more pts than Theilan, please go back and decline it.

Bell is not coming back, mainly because you would be trading with the team we are chasing, but def not worth it. Make him really pay if you are going that route.

If your trade with me was out of tanking and not because you think Keenan Allen and Greg Olsen fill holes on your team and can get you more pts than Theilan, please go back and decline it.

Bell is not coming back, mainly because you would be trading with the team we are chasing, but def not worth it. Make him really pay if you are going that route.

I accepted because it did remove some of the players that weren't being productive enough currently, and he can keep Bell. Its karma for going 7-2.

Back