Fantasy Football 2018/19

Auction or Standard Draft

• Auction

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Standard

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
How did this even happen. I didn’t look at the league after 1400 on Sunday because of hot garbage and I ended up winning?!? Ridiculous.

What a weird fantasy season.

Shit, with the way my season was going...I somehow made all the right moves in this league. Jerrick McKinnon, done before it started, Kareem Hunt...and then the other injuries that left me with a motley. But, knocking on wood, I'm guessing half my team gets injured this week and fucks me for the playofss.

That Damian Williams start literally won me another league.

Glad no one here benched him.

I’m in a place in this league where I am very good at making the wrong decision, continually. It is an art form, and I have been painting my masterpiece these last few weeks.

I'm on track to win my championship game and my 12 team league. With Gurley and Conner out. I'd rather be lucky than good.

@amlove21 WTF, dude? You're up by POINT 02 and out of players for the week? Our 5th and 6th place teams will probably play for the championship? That's unreal.

@amlove21 WTF, dude? You're up by POINT 02 and out of players for the week? Our 5th and 6th place teams will probably play for the championship? That's unreal.
Been a weird year! I placed 2nd in the Kirtland instructor league, had zero byes, won the championship tonight thanks to Doug Baldwin and Damian Williams (didn’t draft either).

My other paid leagues and here? Byes, won the regular season (my Ohio league I went 11-3) and got smoked this week. Guy in my Ohio league put up 180.

In that league I had tyreek hill, Todd Gurley, Kareem Hunt and Cam Newton week 1.

Who the fuck knows. Congrats to the guys that’ll get a chance for the ring- and I hope Phil Lindsay gets in a non life threatening but serious car wreck.

Last edited:
I hope Phil Lindsay gets in a non life threatening but serious car wreck.

Thank you for not putting a full hex on Lindsay and allowing him to get a few yards beforehand!

Wild year for sure for fantasy. In my two other paid leagues I finished in 2nd overall, losing in the championship (doubled up), and then in another league I went 3-11 which was an absolute abomination.

Good luck this week @BloodStripe

Congrats to those playing in the championship game! Also,

images

Thank you for not putting a full hex on Lindsay and allowing him to get a few yards beforehand!

Wild year for sure for fantasy. In my two other paid leagues I finished in 2nd overall, losing in the championship (doubled up), and then in another league I went 3-11 which was an absolute abomination.

Good luck this week @BloodStripe

You too. Good thing most of my players are on shitty teams this year so only one or two starters will be impacted.

Back