Fayettville

Like all hoods. Same for parts of Philly also. What used to be heroin, shootings and junkies dipped on the stoops are now hipsters, man buns, fancy beer and gay music.

M.

Fayetteville is the 2nd biggest city in NC, by size not people.

It has plenty of fun places and greay food establishments....:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Is the Boonie Doone section still hood rat and all still? Was in the 90s. Bragg BLVD. was fun also. That still full of whore houses?

M.

Hay St was the no-go zone of the early 80s. Soldiers were informed, during orientation, of exactly where NOT to get caught, to avoid an automatic Article 15. I think the sergeant conducting orientation was getting kickbacks.

Last time I saw Hay St, it was looking downright respectable.

Hay St was the no-go zone of the early 80s. Soldiers were informed, during orientation, of exactly where NOT to get caught, to avoid an automatic Article 15. I think the sergeant conducting orientation was getting kickbacks.

Last time I saw Hay St, it was looking downright respectable.

In the 90's, some of it was sketchy but up and coming in some parts.

M.

In the 90's, some of it was sketchy but up and coming in some parts.

M.

I suspect the city fathers (and mothers) where tired of their city's main drag being synonymous with whoremongering drunken paratroopers. However, if the Hay St lesson had been applied to "ISIS"(or whatever the nom de jour is), containment might have been recognised as preferable to disbursement,

Back