Feds

Came for his critique on the FBI, stayed for his insights on cultural shifts colliding with the larger missions.

His stance lines up almost exactly with what an older generation professional told me was happening and only accelerating in the Obama-to-Trump transition years.

Nice find.

It is all about agendas. Look at the how and why if the Iraq invasion. To say “feds” or FBI or whatever is a misnomer. Shit is done at all levels of the gov (fed down to local) to some extent. However, to believe that there is some larger conspiracy, which is where this shit always goes, is an exercise in idiocy.

Hell, I’m part of the current administration’s agenda on violent crime. As in: hey Rusty, you and all your dudes are going to conduct a one month operation in your city due to the increase in violent crime in the last couple years. Here’s funding for equipment and training prior to the operation. Oh hey Rusty, remember all that funding to make sure dudes are properly equipped and trained? You don’t have that anymore but we still demand you do exactly what’s been asked of you.

My post rant point is that the presidentially appointed director that dictates this shit doesn’t care about this side of the house and has said as much. What sucks is we’ll be successful without the additional funding, we already train, and will tighten shit up in the coming weeks. The admin will benefit due to our willingness to do the right thing.

Last edited:
Related: Americans Mistrust The FBI And The DOJ But Like Their Local Police: Golden/TIPP

Most Americans lack trust in the Department of Justice (DOJ); trust in the FBI is moderate.

Americans are also polarized in how they see the nation's law enforcement agencies. Democrats are more likely to see the federal agencies in a positive light. Republicans and Independents are skeptical of them.

But Americans rate their local Police Departments the best. Yet, there are differences along racial lines and age.

People don't trust the DOJ or FBI or other government agencies because they're all susceptible to manipulation and downward pressure from the individuals at the highest level of government, especially POTUS...and whatever agenda the President is trying to push. The rule of law, dedication to the mission or to the country or to the Constitution can be flexed and bent within the moral parameters of an administration.

Both Obama and Trump were catalysts for pressure down the chain. How far down it goes depends upon the willingness or unwillingness of subordinates to filter, facilitate or obstruct the message...although obstruction has higher risks at higher levels.

I have utter disdain in any 3 letter federal agency. Utter disdain for the federal government as a whole.

Regarding state police, I watched how they violated their oaths by enforcing unconstitutional and illegitimate mandates set forth by our shill Democrat governor and trans-weirdo secretary of health under the guise of public safety.

I have maintained support for our local PD, they as a whole, refused to enforce that nonsense and were, at least in my AO, were advised by the county DA that the DAs office will not enforce state nonsense. I work aside many great cops that maintain their oaths to the constitution and not their pensions or keepers.

Regarding state police, I watched how they violated their oaths by enforcing unconstitutional and illegitimate mandates set forth by our shill Democrat governor and trans-weirdo secretary of health under the guise of public safety.

I have family (by marriage) who are Staties in the Commonwealth of PA. Their actions are fertilizer for the ACAB movement. Me, a pro-Blue individual who mentioned this to them, was smirked at, laughed at, and otherwise ignored.

Brother, LEOs need to kill that sort of cancer in their ranks. Extrapolate that...our members aren't stupid so our willingness to ignore shitty behavior makes us complicit. Officers need to stand up and fight the minority among their ranks.

Defunding police is STUPID, purging the ranks of the rotten and corrupt..."this is the way."

I have met guys (and a couple gals) in federal LE over the years, but have not talked with many of them to any real extent. Before I was married I did go out with a FBI agent for a bit, and I have a former coworker who just retired from the FBI, so any 'real' inside info comes from them. They talked about how life is good at the SA level, but once you become a SAC it gets very political. Interestingly both had mentioned how they had friends that did climb the ladder and became different people--former coworker said "assholes"--once they got SAC and higher.

I understand that leadership is wrought with politics and that the higher you go the worse it is. I have seen that in every job I have had. But it seems like federal LE has taken a full 90-degree turn into careerism and political shark tank.

I am with @Muppet , a lot of disdain, but a lot of respect for the cops who do it the right way.

Oh, the gal I dated? She quit and went to nursing school lol.

I don’t support any “1st amendment auditor” as their tactics are shit and they are purely trying to get a reaction, but I’ve enjoyed listening to Audit the Audit on YouTube. Unfortunately many of these police officers are the exact reason why many people do not trust the police, be it state or federal. They ride that power all the way just looking for a conviction or the fun of it (remember boys and girls NEVER TALK TO THE POLICE). Hell, even an umpire recently during a baseball game didn’t even look for a foreign substance during an inspection but made it all about him trying to get a reaction from MBum. Umpire didn’t even get suspended for it when he probably should have lost his job.

TLDR public trust in almost everything is at an all time low.

I have utter disdain in any 3 letter federal agency. Utter disdain for the federal government as a whole.

I‘m telling ya: it’s the Senior Executive Service and the GS-15s who are trying to join their ranks that ARE the problem. They are woke AF and are seriously destroying each agency one by one.

I don’t know about USMS but the IC agencies seem to be racing each other who can come up with the further left policies. Like the military, recruiting is a shitshow and resignations and retirements are at peak levels.

When you're thinking "fuck The Man" but forget you are The Man. AKA, Rage Against the...Myself.

Idiots. Fucking idiots.
Lol, yep! :D

What's funnier is those idiots have access to some pretty sophisticated intelligence gathering software/tools and the authority to use it and dispense deadly force.

Lol. Wait until you're on the receiving end of their faggotry.

Did I tell you about my Mom? Aside from the lightbulb in her closet that was keeping her under surveillance, every time she watched Bill O'Reilly, the Obama Administration was watching back through her TV screen.

Goddam Democrats wouldn't leave her alone.

*chortle*

Respectfully, this is different.

Only by degrees of plausibility and technological sophistication. Maybe her lightbulb wasn't spying on her...but if she'd had a computer and a cellphone, maybe she would've had a more rational reason for paranoia. The lightbulb, the TV, a computer, a cellphone...all electric devices, all hooked into a grid.

Mom was a visionary.

Last edited:
What's funnier is those idiots have access to some pretty sophisticated intelligence gathering software/tools and the authority to use i….

See my posts about the Trump-Russia stuff. I always maintained with sources to support my position it was a hoax and executed by bad faith actors inside the USG with assistance from willing media.

Back