Feds

Welcome to “continuous monitoring“.
I signed the equivalent of a SP00018 waiver years ago, and the last time was about 6 to 9 months ago. I don't have an issue with being collected on. I have an issue with non-passive 3rd party interaction. I'm a big fan of prison sentences, without media coverage, for a reason. My home has been broken into, and at one point, burned down, as an example of aggression.
Two words. Umbrella Insurance. Lolz.

There have been a bunch of shit hires /read ons for the last two decades, with a significant uptick in 2015. Just when we got the surge babies out. Doh.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 40021
I think you underestimate my absolute disdain for humans.

Nothing is done well, much less done efficiently at the federal level. There’s not a single thing that comes to mind when I ask myself the question, “What does the federal government do better than private industry?” That once clerk at the one DMV might help you out a time or two- but the stereotypical parasitic government employee schtick rings for a reason. Because those examples are ubiquitous.

Literally every single thing can be handled at the state level, given proper authorities (federalism sets the table for the use of appropriate authority), education and funding.

So, funny meme aside- no, don’t get rid of the humans, they’re not the disease.

The disease is gluttonous, cumbersome government agencies and programs crippled by bureaucracy and politics, led by appointed (not elected) civilians with no fucking experience and entirely too much power, and the careerists that support them.

The federal government provides the space for the worst humans imaginable- those that seek out authority and power- to gain those things. That situation shouldn’t exist.

And who knows if that fixes the problem? Might not. But I can point to a whole bunch of data that’s shows how what it is right now isn’t working well.
Believe me when I say that I’m not arguing. I would much rather see elected as opposed to appointed and when it comes to agency heads they should be career employees competitively promoted and in place for a limited amount of time rather than appointed.

I could go on and on but I’ve worked myself to a position to impact things in a manner that most here would agree with…I think. After watching people refuse to take a leadership role and position I chose the opposite in order to impact things at least in my AO.

@Brill unfortunely you have get hired by us as a deputy, quit your job, become irrelevant in that career field, and hope that one day you can be selected for a TOG position. While I understand having operation employees in that field, I think there is some merit to having non-1811s doing it too.

@Chopstick 😂

There have been a bunch of shit hires /read ons for the last two decades, with a significant uptick in 2015. Just when we got the surge babies out. Doh.
What was the deal with the surge babies? Like ex-mil surge baby pogs going intel or was it the grunts?

@RustyShackleford I'm so old that I remember when the only "bling" sported by the USMS was captured on a chance picture taken of a "bust" where some guy was sporting a good old Pittsburgh Pirates ball cap. Those were the days.
I still sport a sub .500 ball cap now and then. Unfortunely the last rounds of pics that made the news only showcase my now gray locks! 😂

View attachment 40021
I think you underestimate my absolute disdain for humans.

Nothing is done well, much less done efficiently at the federal level. There’s not a single thing that comes to mind when I ask myself the question, “What does the federal government do better than private industry?” That once clerk at the one DMV might help you out a time or two- but the stereotypical parasitic government employee schtick rings for a reason. Because those examples are ubiquitous.

Literally every single thing can be handled at the state level, given proper authorities (federalism sets the table for the use of appropriate authority), education and funding.

So, funny meme aside- no, don’t get rid of the humans, they’re not the disease.

The disease is gluttonous, cumbersome government agencies and programs crippled by bureaucracy and politics, led by appointed (not elected) civilians with no fucking experience and entirely too much power, and the careerists that support them.

The federal government provides the space for the worst humans imaginable- those that seek out authority and power- to gain those things. That situation shouldn’t exist.

And who knows if that fixes the problem? Might not. But I can point to a whole bunch of data that’s shows how what it is right now isn’t working well.

Yes. HUMANS are great. PEOPLE suck.

huh-what.gif

Back