Feds

Man, I love this thread!

There's really no reason to trust or believe any investigative agency, person, or entity, government or not. Their main problem is they are all infected with humans.

I wonder how our perception of federal agencies are going to change and evolve when more and more of their malfeasance and ineptitude comes to light... cause it will.

See my posts about the Trump-Russia stuff. I always maintained with sources to support my position it was a hoax and executed by bad faith actors inside the USG with assistance from willing media.
I agree with you completely and remember people ridiculing/trying to discredit these same assumptions. I also think people delved from the professional and into the personal, in a manner that might cross some ethical and legal boundaries.

All I know is some animals are more equal than others.

See my posts about the Trump-Russia stuff. I always maintained with sources to support my position it was a hoax and executed by bad faith actors inside the USG with assistance from willing media.

Unquestionably. The hatred for Trump was palpable among WH staffers the first time he walked up the steps.

Aside from the Russian angle, I’m convinced there were many across the USG spectrum who were actively working to discredit, disinform, leak or subvert—in any way they could if only insignificantly.

I’m not suggesting an “organized” conspiracy. More of a commonality of purpose among many separate individuals.

Last edited:
I agree with you completely and remember people ridiculing/trying to discredit these same assumptions. I also think people delved from the professional and into the personal, in a manner that might cross some ethical and legal boundaries.

All I know is some animals are more equal than others.

I have several colleagues who jumped at the opportunity back in the early stages of that BS, looked under the hood, and fled the Small Group. Word is now out inside the USG and those types of projects attract leftists LARPing as Intel professionals.

…by late 2020 the system was afire with incendiary hate-filled commentary, especially on “eChirp,” the intelligence community’s clone of Twitter.

Classified US Intelligence Chat Rooms a 'Dumpster Fire' of Hate Speech, Says Ex-NSA Contractor

The article frames the problem as MAGA supporters are running amok inside the IC. Think about that. MAGA types attending Ivy League, drawn to foreign languages, computer science, etc? How many MAGA types play D&D, Magic Cards or no kidding LARP? DOD & IC are rooting out right wing extremists (whatever that means) from the ranks. NRA membership draws additional scrutiny.

Woksheviks, leftists, and Antifa sympathizers are overly vocal on the IC networks and absolutely are not hiding their loyalty to social justice. Some employees just keep on walking when Colors are played cuz “symbol of systemic oppression and imperialism“ something something.

Americans don’t want to join the USMIL so how do you think USG recruiting is going?

Aside from the Russian angle, I’m convinced there were many across the USG spectrum who were actively working to discredit, disinform, leak or subvert—in any way they could if only insignificantly.
100% correct. The Ds are doing what the Rs should have done: purged the loyalists and retained the patriots but now, patriotism is viewed as extremism.

Edit to add: the Carter Page FISAs is full of unclassified citations.

Last edited:
I don’t know about USMS but the IC agencies seem to be racing each other who can come up with the further left policies. Like the military, recruiting is a shitshow and resignations and retirements are at peak levels.
Look at our brand new internet site and you find out all you need to know on the home page.

@amlove21 guess if we could remove the disease (humans) everything would be wonderful?

@amlove21 guess if we could remove the disease (humans) everything would be wonderful?
A3982522-78FD-43C4-896D-155F4C94247F.jpeg
I think you underestimate my absolute disdain for humans.

Nothing is done well, much less done efficiently at the federal level. There’s not a single thing that comes to mind when I ask myself the question, “What does the federal government do better than private industry?” That once clerk at the one DMV might help you out a time or two- but the stereotypical parasitic government employee schtick rings for a reason. Because those examples are ubiquitous.

Literally every single thing can be handled at the state level, given proper authorities (federalism sets the table for the use of appropriate authority), education and funding.

So, funny meme aside- no, don’t get rid of the humans, they’re not the disease.

The disease is gluttonous, cumbersome government agencies and programs crippled by bureaucracy and politics, led by appointed (not elected) civilians with no fucking experience and entirely too much power, and the careerists that support them.

The federal government provides the space for the worst humans imaginable- those that seek out authority and power- to gain those things. That situation shouldn’t exist.

And who knows if that fixes the problem? Might not. But I can point to a whole bunch of data that’s shows how what it is right now isn’t working well.

View attachment 40021
I think you underestimate my absolute disdain for humans.

Nothing is done well, much less done efficiently at the federal level. There’s not a single thing that comes to mind when I ask myself the question, “What does the federal government do better than private industry?” That once clerk at the one DMV might help you out a time or two- but the stereotypical parasitic government employee schtick rings for a reason. Because those examples are ubiquitous.

Literally every single thing can be handled at the state level, given proper authorities (federalism sets the table for the use of appropriate authority), education and funding.

So, funny meme aside- no, don’t get rid of the humans, they’re not the disease.

The disease is gluttonous, cumbersome government agencies and programs crippled by bureaucracy and politics, led by appointed (not elected) civilians with no fucking experience and entirely too much power, and the careerists that support them.

The federal government provides the space for the worst humans imaginable- those that seek out authority and power- to gain those things. That situation shouldn’t exist.

And who knows if that fixes the problem? Might not. But I can point to a whole bunch of data that’s shows how what it is right now isn’t working well.

I'm not gay, but if I were I'd stalk you so hard our homes would contain the same setting of silverware.

P.S. Kate Beckinsale's is kind of ugly.

Back