Ferguson, MO Thread

Admittedly I haven't closely followed the "proceedings" in Ferguson, but how many of the "rabble rabble" crowd are locals vice outsiders? If all of this violence is occuring from the locals then that town has a major problem, but if some are going to Ferguson to "protest" then I'd think it points to a greater problem in the country. I won't say a Fifth Column was organized, but I doubt the travellers did so spontaneously...

Get well, Officer.

Not a good sign at all. I'm sure there are hardcore elements out there that are actively agitating for this kind of action be taken more.
I'm worried about the direction the country seems to be heading.

"Belmar told a media briefing early Sunday that the officer encountered two men at a community center who ran from him, the AP reported, and one suspect opened fire during a foot chase. He added that the officer had returned fire but that police have "no indication" either suspect was shot. The officer is expected to survive. A separate statement from St. Louis County Police only mentioned one suspect. It was not immediately possible to clarify."

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mi...-police-officer-shot-saturday-evening-n213326

....other news media said the Officer was responding to a break in at a business (community center)

Yeah, that's not the story I was expecting to hear at all. That just sounds like a foot chase with a bad ending. I was imaging more along the lines of the cop driving home and stopped to removed the debris in the road when he was shot and killed, or when a few of us got ambushed at an apartment complex years ago. Pissed off boyfriend shot up an entire apartment building looking for the girlfriend, we respond a minute or two after he left. We didn't know he hopped the fence to the parking lot over, reloaded his mags, and was waiting in a blacked out spot under some stairs. My friend was hit multiple times from a 7.62. Looking back, most of us were complacent about the whole scene, considering the amount of shootings and stuff we had been out on where the shooter is long gone. Not anymore.

report-autopsy-analysis-shows-michael-brown-may-have-gone-for-darren-wilsons-gun

Melinek also told the newspaper another bullet struck Brown at close range — and may at that point have been reaching for Wilson’s weapon. The autopsy found material “consistent with products that are discharged from the barrel of a firearm” in a wound on Brown’s thumb. Melinek said this “supports the fact that this guy is reaching for the gun, if he has gunpowder particulate material in the wound.”

But that means Jesse Jackson et al are wrong! Can't be, this has to be a racist cover up!

This whole thing reeks of outside interest. The video i post is the perfect example of the degree these scumbags will go to make money. FCKH8 is a for profit company whos about page describes them as "a clothing company with an activist heart". These losers also have a new video out of elementry school girls blasting the word fuck to sell anti sexism shirts. This company makes my blood boil and i dont know why.........well after watching the video again, maybe I do.

So much for the "shot in the back while running away" accusations.

Report: Autopsy shows Michael Brown was shot in hand at close range

"(CNN)
-- Michael Brown's gunshot wounds included a shot in the hand at close range, his official autopsy shows, according to an analysis reported by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch newspaper.
A county official with knowledge of the investigation told CNN the autopsy document that the Post-Dispatch used to do its report is authentic.
The detail could lend credence to Ferguson police Officer Darren Wilson's account that he and the unarmed African-American teenager scuffled at his patrol car before Brown was shot and killed.
Wilson told investigators that during a struggle for his pistol inside a police SUV, Brown pressed the barrel of Wilson's gun against the officer's hip, the Post-Dispatch reported, citing a source with knowledge of his statements.

The officer tried to prevent Brown from reaching the trigger, the source told the newspaper, and when he thought he had control, he fired. But Brown's hand was blocking the mechanism, the Post-Dispatch reported.
Wilson said he fired two shots, and Brown was hit in the hand and ran. He told investigators that he fired again when Brown turned back and charged at him, according to the paper."

This whole thing reeks of outside interest. The video i post is the perfect example of the degree these scumbags will go to make money. FCKH8 is a for profit company whos about page describes them as "a clothing company with an activist heart". These losers also have a new video out of elementry school girls blasting the word fuck to sell anti sexism shirts. This company makes my blood boil and i dont know why.........well after watching the video again, maybe I do.

Just shows that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have corrupted ignorant people into believing their racist bullshit!
Fuck them and fuck their supporters!

It looks like that autopsy report might not be as conclusive as we first thought.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/judy-melinek-ferguson-autopsy-report-msnbc
Expert: My Michael Brown Autopsy Analysis Was Taken 'Out Of Context'
Judy Melinek, one of the forensic experts who was quoted by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch on Tuesday about the Michael Brown autopsy report, is taking issue with how the newspaper portrayed her comments.

The key piece of Melinek's analysis, according to the Post-Dispatch's original report, was that the report of Brown's autopsy "supports the fact that this guy is reaching for the gun, if he has gunpowder particulate material in the wound. If he has his hand near the gun when it goes off, he’s going for the officer’s gun.”

That would be consistent with Ferguson, Mo., police officer Darren Wilson's version of events, as reported by the New York Times and others. Melinek was also paraphrased by the newspaper saying that the autopsy was inconsistent with witness accounts of Brown having his hands up in surrender when he was shot by Wilson.

But Melinek told MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell on Wednesday that her comments had been taken "out of context" and that she believed the findings could be explained by other scenarios as well.

Reading the article, it looks more like somebody is playing "cover-my-ass" on all sides of the fence

Last edited:
Back