For all the SEAL wannabe's...

I guess the Army still has its pull on me still, that and I was never big into the SEALs when compared to Army Special Forces. I like the SEALs and what they do and stand for, but there is something about Army Special Forces that to me is well BA. I'm not trying to spark a Army Special Forces is better than SEALs debate they all have their purpose, and specific mission and in that they are the best.

I would have to say that I was never big into the SEALs.
There has always been something about the SEALs I have been drawn to, maybe it was all the commercials or ads in magazines. I looked into becoming a SEAL only to find out my vision barely disqualified me, yup that was a sad day six years ago as it is still today.

I'm not confused, you are just contradicting yourself. I thought at one time that I wanted to be a SEAL, but several years later, after quitting at BUD/S and getting out of the military completely I realized that SF is what I truly want. When I first enlisted I looked into SF, Ranger, SEAL, and Force Recon. I understand the pull of wanting to be SOF, but not being sure of which path to take. However, your posts are at odds with each other.

It's upsetting because the door was shut so prematurely, which for me ultimately showed for myself that is, that I was not that interested in SEALs as much as I thought I was.

Back