Fracking Hurricane and Nor'easter

Blood trails are a bitch in the rain!

Head to the high ground...they will congregate there and then it's easy pickings.

Just make sure you anchor yourself down.;-)

On a serious note...batten down the hatches and stay safe!

I have a daughter, and grand daughter living in De, about 20 miles inland. This storm is still over warm water, with excellent conditions for packing more power on.

Will it hit DE this weekend?

I don't think it will. This is a big storm, a Cat 4 hurricane brings serious troubles. As it looks now, the models are pulling more to the east, away from landfall. Still the moisture/ rain a Cat 4 brings is huge. I expect some high winds, and plenty of rain. Nice weather to take your fish for a walk;-)

You should use the interwebz to find out. It is 2015 bro.

One of the sites I go to is the National Data Bouy Center. It has better graphics, and lets you see what the sea conditions around the storm are like. Where the NHC shines is in it's narritave and discussion by the forecasters. If all you want is seeing where the predicted path is, ndbc is better.

One of the sites I go to is the National Data Bouy Center. It has better graphics, and lets you see what the sea conditions around the storm are like. Where the NHC shines is in it's narritave and discussion by the forecasters. If all you want is seeing where the predicted path is, ndbc is better.
Weather Underground is my go to site.

Back