Fresh roasted coffee, gear advice, etc

:lol::lol: Don't touch my avatar dammit! :mad: :p The way I'm sure you all drink coffee, I'd be out of business in a week.

Broaster, broista, sure. But not that, please no. :p

Any of you guy use a clever, or know what it is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that thing. :)

I'm gonna go ahead and bump the coupon up to 25% til the 15th.

Are the beans roasted to order? I am going to be crucified by my brother who is a barista at a well known coffee shop in the southeast, but I venture out occasionally:D.

Roasted and shipped the same day... I drink poison's coffee when I feel the need for real coffee... Starbucks does not pass my lips.
great...our old shop had problems with ordering beans from within state and received them late AND over-roasted. All oily and fishy smelling. That was partly due to the roast but mostly because they got it to us a week late. We never even served it. I don't drink milk so the normal cup-of-joe is my choice of beverage. I have new aeropress I need to break in;-)

great...our old shop had problems with ordering beans from within state and received them late AND over-roasted. All oily and fishy smelling. That was partly due to the roast but mostly because they got it to us a week late. We never even served it. I don't drink milk so the normal cup-of-joe is my choice of beverage. I have new aeropress I need to break in;-)
If you say the last sentence with a Russian accent it isn't a grammatical error....

You will not be disappointed with the quality of roasting or the quality of the beans themselves with poison. And, yes, I have to buy from him too... no freebies... but a nice discount.
have you ever considered a career in sales?

jk

I got some Ethiopian on the way.....just so you know, I friggin love the Ethiopian I get from the shop my brother works in. You have a pretty highstandard to live up to but I have faith.

Me, sales? O_oO_o You need to get your meds checked, really.... :hmm::hmm:
Hey, all I know is that you seem very primed to give me the low down in a way that says, "You want this product.....no you NEED this product and if you call in the next......"

lol don't kill me

"You'll be saying WOW after drinking poison's coffee"

Back