Fresh roasted coffee, gear advice, etc

Haha, losing my mind. I just finished a bag of yirg today, got another one on the way, and didn't recall saying a word to anyone. New one is even better.

I forgot to mention: I use usps priority shipping, because it's the cheapest, most reliable fast shipping around. One lb orders ship in a variable rate box, which costs $5-ish locally here, to $11.25 to the east coast. 2-6lbs costs 12.65 in a medium flat rate box, but I've kept the prices from a couple years ago, and only charge $11.35. Those are actual cost, I don't add shipping and handling charges.

So it only costs a buck or two more to ship two lbs to the east coast. As far as locally, I can fit up to 3lbs in a small variable rate box and it's only $6-8 or so.

I'll add another option here: order 4lbs at full price, no discount codes, and get a clever dripper free. Just put clever in the notes on checkout. Clevers retail at $22. ;)

Or just use the code!

You can check reviews here:

http://www.amazon.com/Coffee-Shrub-Clever-Dripper-C70777/dp/B00EOM5RN0

Last edited by a moderator:
Similar, but vastly improved. Melitta drippers flaw is that water immediately runs through, so extraction is short. The Clever uses the same concept, but turns it into a full immersion brewer. It's like a French Press, without the sediment. Absolutely awesome brew method, super-easy, quick and painless cleanup.

Similar, but vastly improved. Melitta drippers flaw is that water immediately runs through, so extraction is short. The Clever uses the same concept, but turns it into a full immersion brewer. It's like a French Press, without the sediment. Absolutely awesome brew method, super-easy, quick and painless cleanup.
Great. Another method for him to make coffee... :rolleyes: 8-) :wall:

LL

Shit, I considered myself a "real coffee drinker" simply because I drink it black. Safe to say my coffee indulgence has been subpar after exploring this thread..

She doesn't drink coffee, she drinks tea.... I think she's a damn Commonwealther in disguise, or a Naht-zee, or a Commie or something.... coffee is the drink of the gods!!!
She's just leaving more coffee for you.:thumbsup: There is nothing wrong with tea and all it's many flavors. The problem is when you are on a tea buying profile until you clear some out.:thumbsdown:

Tell me you can make this and we will talk.
Copenhagen Blend
2/3 lb. Colombian, 1/3 lb. French Roast

Back