Ft Bragg MLB game

Gunz

Combined Action
Verified Military
The Braves play the Marlins in a regular season game at Ft Bragg on July 3rd and Major League Baseball is building a 12,500 seat stadium on the base.

I think that is really cool and a great idea. Hope you cats in Fayettenam get to enjoy the game.;-)

Last edited:
I don't mean to be a pessimist, but how much did that stadium cost? Also, who and how are they paying for it?

The game is tomorrow, Atlanta will be the home team, Miami the visitors.

The Grounds Crew is made up entirely of service personnel, who, during practice runs, covered the field with the tarp in record time for any major league facility.

Hope the baseball gods bring good weather to the Bragg area tomorrow...

The game is tomorrow, Atlanta will be the home team, Miami the visitors.

The Grounds Crew is made up entirely of service personnel, who, during practice runs, covered the field with the tarp in record time for any major league facility.

Hope the baseball gods bring good weather to the Bragg area tomorrow...

Now that the stadium is there, it would be great for MLB to slot several games at Bragg.

Why did you bring golf into this?
First sentence from the article posted: " A weed-infested golf course at Fort Bragg has bloomed into a major league-quality baseball field on the vast U.S. Army post."

Based on the map there are two courses, I suppose there is now only one. I figured they only had one, it had nothing to do with golf per se.

Back