Going to see Prince at Paisley Park tonight! (...and now he's gone)

The fans flock to First Avenue in tribute. If you saw Purple Rain, you know the relevance of First Avenue.

upload_2016-4-21_20-53-29.png

CgnKLp8UoAAOrwp.jpg:large

2016 is giving 2009 a run for its title of "Best Celebrity Death Pool" year.

Arguably the greatest Superbowl performance ever - though you'll get no argument from me.

Purple Rain - uninterrupted

Let's go Crazy - uninterrupted

With some commentary, but still worth a listen...

Last edited:
Both the music and the interview worth watching. How can a man with such a deep voice sing those damn high notes!?!

I know I'm geeking out of this shit tonight, but I'm such a fan of his music, and his ability to thrash on a guitar, I genuinely hope that some of you take some time over the next few weeks to just watch (and crank loudly) the talent of this man.

Rest in Peace you talented mother fucker.

I know I'm geeking out of this shit tonight, but I'm such a fan of his music, and his ability to thrash on a guitar, I genuinely hope that some of you take some time over the next few weeks to just watch (and crank loudly) the talent of this man.

Rest in Peace you talented mother fucker.

Will never regret camping out in my car in a parking lot to get tickets for the Purple Rain concert in L.A. Long, long time ago. Still had the ticket stubs up until a few years ago. Too many of my college days and nights were tied up with his music to ever really want to say goodbye.

I'm not broken up over his loss, but respect the immense amount of talent he possessed. I don't know that I ever heard "arrogant" used to describe him and by all accounts he seemed to be a very decent human being.

After the Dave Chappelle/ Charlie Murphy skits featuring him, Prince released a single, Breakfast Can Wait. The album cover is below.

65b6f7c7.jpeg

If you can't respect the man for that I don't know what to say.

Game: Blouses.

Back