Going to see Prince at Paisley Park tonight! (...and now he's gone)

I know I'm geeking out of this shit tonight, but I'm such a fan of his music, and his ability to thrash on a guitar, I genuinely hope that some of you take some time over the next few weeks to just watch (and crank loudly) the talent of this man.

Rest in Peace you talented mother fucker.

My favorite part of this one is that about 3:15 seconds it is something else to watch the other performers steal looks at Prince while he's playing. They are having as much fun watching him play, as he is playing.

And where the F did his guitar go after he tosses it!?!

Hmmm. I do have family in that area; maybe I am related. But since I am as Finnish as they come, just looking at his complexion, I am not sure we are related. Still, I would do a blood test.

If this works, I'd like to declare right now that I too, am an offspring of Prince.

Would-be heirs raise constitutional challenge in Prince estate

Attorneys representing two people claiming to be among Prince’s heirs have filed a constitutional challenge to the requirement that they substantiate their claims with genetic evidence.

Their attorneys say the requirement violates the equal protection clauses of the Minnesota and U.S. constitutions.

The objection, made public Friday in Carver County District Court, was filed on behalf of Brianna and Victoria Nelson, who claim they are Prince’s niece and grandniece, respectively. They are the daughter and granddaughter of the late Duane Nelson Sr., who they contend was one of Prince’s half-siblings.

Back